Three things I'd like for my vid:
1: Waffiness
2: An upbeat song
3: Honestly, I have no idea. Surprise me. smile

Three things I don't want:
1: Please, I beg you, no sappy love songs
2: No Deter, no clone arc
3:

So I found an upbeat song, put a lot of waffy moments in it, avoided the argh, and voila! Here's what I came up with. Sue, I hope you like it! smile

Right Click and Save
You Tube

~Anna

ETA: OMG! How did I forget to thank Lara for betaing this for me? She absolutely perfected this. Thanks Lara!!

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
YAY! Go Anna!

I loved it. So sweet!

And since you know why I'm time crunched [if you check your IM log wink ] then you know why that's all I'm going to say right now wink .

Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh! Yay you posted!! laugh

I seriously love this. Soooo great! thumbsup

(I left a comment on YouTube as well, btw... that carotte person is me *giggles*)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Woohoo, Anna, this was *really* good! thumbsup

I totally envy your work with the beats - and you chose so many tiny sweet scenes... makes me totally fall in love with that show all over again laugh

Wonderful job!

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Top Banana
Top Banana
Amazing work, Anna! Really waffy clips, and I love what you did with the beats.

Be sure to keep on vidding for this fandom!

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Kerth
Kerth
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I got Anna's video?!?!?!?! Who's a lucky duck?! dance

And, holy cow, what a video! I'm still fumbling my way through using quick cuts and edits in a vid and you make it look so darn easy. Wow - just wow!

My cheeks hurt from grinning. I had never heard the song before, but it fits soooo well with LnC. I love all the schmoop and WAFF and kissing. I don't think there's a clip in there that didn't make me go "awwww". What a great progression through their relationship - I have a weakness for trips down memory lane like that. laugh

Thank you, Anna! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the awesome vid. I had no clue what to ask for (as you can see, I worded it so precisely), but this is exactly what I wanted. sloppy

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
G
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
G
I enjoyed that immencely. I am now feeling less and less good about the song I picked...oh, well. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker
Features Writer
Features Writer
Anna, this is so great! I really like some of the other Katharine McPhee songs I have heard, and this is a cute, but not typical love song. I love how you used so many clips from Season 4 (my favorite!) but that you balanced them well with other "love story" moments from their relationship, starting with their progression from strangers to friends, friends to a couple, a couple to a married couple. Awesome job!

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
This video is just fun. Sweet and cute, too, but more than anything it made me grin and even laugh in some places. Great job, Anna!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooooh, so good and so fun! My favorite part was the line about fooling her with his eyes with that glasses scene. It was perfect. You had lots of short clips in there! I know how time consumming that can be to do, but it worked so well. I love it.

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sorry it took me so long to review this! I'm bad :p

But this was fun! I loved the different fast clips of the 'ooh oohs' and the way you told the pretty much their whole four-year story in a few minutes!

And there were so many shots from the series I hadn't seen used in music videos before! So much fun! laugh

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thank you so much to everyone who commented! It's been so long since I've vidded anything, I forgot how wonderful comments can be!

Sue - I'm especially glad that you liked it! I always enjoy your vids, so I'm glad I did your request proud, and I'm completely honored that you would consider yourself lucky to have me vid it. That's probably the best compliment I've ever gotten! blush

~Anna

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard