Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna Vidathon MV: Love Story by Katherine McPhee - 05/24/08 01:48 PM
I got Sue's request for the vidathon, and this is what she wanted:

Three things I'd like for my vid:
1: Waffiness
2: An upbeat song
3: Honestly, I have no idea. Surprise me. smile

Three things I don't want:
1: Please, I beg you, no sappy love songs
2: No Deter, no clone arc
3:

So I found an upbeat song, put a lot of waffy moments in it, avoided the argh, and voila! Here's what I came up with. Sue, I hope you like it! smile

Right Click and Save
You Tube

~Anna

ETA: OMG! How did I forget to thank Lara for betaing this for me? She absolutely perfected this. Thanks Lara!!
YAY! Go Anna!

I loved it. So sweet!

And since you know why I'm time crunched [if you check your IM log wink ] then you know why that's all I'm going to say right now wink .

Carol
Ooh! Yay you posted!! laugh

I seriously love this. Soooo great! thumbsup

(I left a comment on YouTube as well, btw... that carotte person is me *giggles*)
Woohoo, Anna, this was *really* good! thumbsup

I totally envy your work with the beats - and you chose so many tiny sweet scenes... makes me totally fall in love with that show all over again laugh

Wonderful job!

Jana
Amazing work, Anna! Really waffy clips, and I love what you did with the beats.

Be sure to keep on vidding for this fandom!

Saskia smile
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I got Anna's video?!?!?!?! Who's a lucky duck?! dance

And, holy cow, what a video! I'm still fumbling my way through using quick cuts and edits in a vid and you make it look so darn easy. Wow - just wow!

My cheeks hurt from grinning. I had never heard the song before, but it fits soooo well with LnC. I love all the schmoop and WAFF and kissing. I don't think there's a clip in there that didn't make me go "awwww". What a great progression through their relationship - I have a weakness for trips down memory lane like that. laugh

Thank you, Anna! From the bottom of my heart, thank you for the awesome vid. I had no clue what to ask for (as you can see, I worded it so precisely), but this is exactly what I wanted. sloppy
I enjoyed that immencely. I am now feeling less and less good about the song I picked...oh, well. That's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Anna, this is so great! I really like some of the other Katharine McPhee songs I have heard, and this is a cute, but not typical love song. I love how you used so many clips from Season 4 (my favorite!) but that you balanced them well with other "love story" moments from their relationship, starting with their progression from strangers to friends, friends to a couple, a couple to a married couple. Awesome job!
This video is just fun. Sweet and cute, too, but more than anything it made me grin and even laugh in some places. Great job, Anna!
Ooooh, so good and so fun! My favorite part was the line about fooling her with his eyes with that glasses scene. It was perfect. You had lots of short clips in there! I know how time consumming that can be to do, but it worked so well. I love it.
Sorry it took me so long to review this! I'm bad :p

But this was fun! I loved the different fast clips of the 'ooh oohs' and the way you told the pretty much their whole four-year story in a few minutes!

And there were so many shots from the series I hadn't seen used in music videos before! So much fun! laugh
Thank you so much to everyone who commented! It's been so long since I've vidded anything, I forgot how wonderful comments can be!

Sue - I'm especially glad that you liked it! I always enjoy your vids, so I'm glad I did your request proud, and I'm completely honored that you would consider yourself lucky to have me vid it. That's probably the best compliment I've ever gotten! blush

~Anna
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards