Print Thread
#249013 12/27/07 02:23 PM
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey guys,

As many of you may have noticed that things have not been quite right at folcvideo.com for the last week or so. The web host (who is not the same people who hosts these boards) recently went through a major upgrade on the back end. Due to this upgrade it has affected many user accounts, including ours. They did not upgrade us to the correct package and therefore we are listed as being over the disk quota.

I've been working with technical support the last few days, which has been tough due to the holiday. They have assured me that this will be finally resolved within the next 24 hours.

Please bare with me until they have this issue fixed. Once done I should be able to upload some small files, oh ... like the index.html, that's currently missing.

Rest assured that you should still be able to hit any music videos on the site if you know the direct URL and if you do go to the home URL you will see a directory listing where you can click on the music folder or any other folder and find a video by file name.

Sorry for any inconvenience due to this.

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
#249014 12/28/07 04:42 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Sorry to hear you're having to deal with tech support during the holidays, Annette! Thanks for taking the time on behalf of the forum. thumbsup clap

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard