Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Rkn asked for a asked music video with the song "In a Different Light". I love WAFFy songs, so I thought I could give it a try. I used some of the suggestions and added some scenes I thought fitted in. There're just scenes from seasons 1 and 2 because I still didn't have seasons 3 and 4 on DVD, and the tapes haven't the same quality (hubby promised me seasons 3 and 4 on DVD, but I have to wait for Christmas and I was impatient laugh ). More, I thought the song suits seasons 1 and 2 better. smile

Rkn, I don't know if this is what you had in mind, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. It's pure WAFFy, as the song. love

In a Different Light by Doug Stone.

Andreia cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
I'm really curious about the vid, but the page only shows me this:

Invalid download session. Please initialize download session again.
-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi, Camy! Thanks for letting me know. I've edited the first link and I added another one if it still doesn't work.

If you still have problem downloading it, just tell me. I still can't upload to FOLC video. help So, I'm trying others pages. sad

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

Columnist
Columnist
Yes Andreia, it works perfectly now!!
So I'm going to watch it smile1

aawww I love how it starts, with Clarks dreamy look.
And the line: ''Those girls at the office the guys always notice...'' was great for Cat. Oh, and I like the scene you choose for this line: ''let them all think what they want to''

Lovely vid!!

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Andreia,

You made me cry again!! smile1

thanks!

rkn
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I had somehow missed this video before, but it's really sweet! It certainly left me with a smile on my face. smile

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you, Kltpzyxm. Rkn's idea was perfect for L&C and a nice song to make a video. Glad you liked it! smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard