Song is "Just For" by Nickelback

Just For

YouTube

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#247296 04/10/07 12:42 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL! Oooooh! Jessi! We've turned you to the dark side! ROTFL!

This was awesome! Yummy Angry!Clark. <g> It's so different from all your lovely waffy vids. I love those too so don't quit making them - but this was too cool. <g>

Thanks for sharing!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#247297 04/10/07 12:50 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great stuff!! Not just the Superman/Clark shots but also the Luthor clips. The absolute best villain.

c.

#247298 04/10/07 01:44 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG! Jessi, this is just awesome!! clap

I've been oooh'ing and aaah'ing so much the guy in the next cube threw a paper airplane at me to shut me up. *rofl*

Going to have to watch it again tonight when I get home (ie: better sound quality and no annoying neighbors) this was absolutely amazing!!

notworthy notworthy

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#247299 04/10/07 06:05 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I have been feeling the evil Lex and angsty Clark latley... splat

Well done. I love the emotion you capture and the destructive scenes were used well in the context of the video.

Nice job, do more angsty (or Waffy) soon smile angel-devil

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#247300 04/10/07 10:05 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Oooo Jessie! Nicely done! I loves me some Angry!Clark and this was like manna from heaven.

My especial favorite was the clip from "The Phoenix" (which I've rewatched countless times lately) where he's lifting her from the pit and does two things at the same time that just melt my bones. He glares at Lex and he flexes his fingers against Lois' leg. Mmmm - thanks for setting it to music for me.

That's actually one of the coolest thing about this video is that we get all these little moments without the dialogue to clutter the emotion on Lex or Superman's face.

Excellent work! clap clap

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#247301 04/10/07 10:42 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ah! Sue, I had never noticed that little finger flex. I love it! But anyway, moreover I loved this video! It was so great to see the Luthor/Clark interaction, especially when Clark really let go and threatened him. *Sigh* Loved it. laugh

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#247302 04/11/07 12:36 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Wow, I really wasn't expecting all this wonderful feedback. Thank you everyone! It was fun, I'm definitely an Angry!Clark fan myself. drool

LOL! Believe me, DJ, I've been settled on the dark side for a long time (just ask Lara!). I donno why my waffy side shows most of the time, but I definitely have a dark one, too. It's always the quiet ones wink

c - Luthor's definitely one of my favorites, too. I think he's in a tie for first with Tempus.

Haha, I said it before, Lara, but sorry for getting things thrown at you! This video probably wouldn't have been made if I didn't have you to complain to when I needed to let off some steam!

Lois Lane Wanna Be - I'm with you: Mmmm, angst. I've got one more darker vid planned, and I'm sure I'll think of more. I've got lots of waffy ones lined up, though!

Sue! I didn't notice the finger flex (yum!) until you pointed it out, but I loved that glare too. Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to know you enjoyed it!

Laura - Thank you! I love it when Clark loses control, hehe.

Thanks again everyone! I'm so happy you liked it dance

Jessi

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
#247303 04/14/07 05:09 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
This was great, Jessi. The really angsty videos are kind of rare so this filled a little hole in my psyche. Thank you!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#247304 09/16/07 06:47 PM
Columnist
Columnist
I can't believe I missed this video! I loved it! It's not often that I bring a thread up to the top again, but I had to tell you how much I loved this vid. You chose such awesome clips, they all clearly showed how angry Clark was.

smile1 And I loved the ones of Luthor too, especially the one when he's throwing a fit after finding out that Superman was gone from the cage! clap I was literally clapping at that part.

Brilliant! It also helps that I LOVE Nickelback!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard