Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MetroChumpy MV: Just For - 04/10/07 12:57 AM
Ah, this one took me forever. This is for all you Angry!Clark fans wink

Song is "Just For" by Nickelback

Just For

YouTube

Jessi
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: Just For - 04/10/07 04:42 AM
LOL! Oooooh! Jessi! We've turned you to the dark side! ROTFL!

This was awesome! Yummy Angry!Clark. <g> It's so different from all your lovely waffy vids. I love those too so don't quit making them - but this was too cool. <g>

Thanks for sharing!

-- DJ
Posted By: ccmalo Re: MV: Just For - 04/10/07 04:50 AM
Great stuff!! Not just the Superman/Clark shots but also the Luthor clips. The absolute best villain.

c.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: Just For - 04/10/07 05:44 AM
OMG! Jessi, this is just awesome!! clap

I've been oooh'ing and aaah'ing so much the guy in the next cube threw a paper airplane at me to shut me up. *rofl*

Going to have to watch it again tonight when I get home (ie: better sound quality and no annoying neighbors) this was absolutely amazing!!

notworthy notworthy
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe Re: MV: Just For - 04/10/07 10:05 AM
I have been feeling the evil Lex and angsty Clark latley... splat

Well done. I love the emotion you capture and the destructive scenes were used well in the context of the video.

Nice job, do more angsty (or Waffy) soon smile angel-devil

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: Just For - 04/10/07 02:05 PM
Oooo Jessie! Nicely done! I loves me some Angry!Clark and this was like manna from heaven.

My especial favorite was the clip from "The Phoenix" (which I've rewatched countless times lately) where he's lifting her from the pit and does two things at the same time that just melt my bones. He glares at Lex and he flexes his fingers against Lois' leg. Mmmm - thanks for setting it to music for me.

That's actually one of the coolest thing about this video is that we get all these little moments without the dialogue to clutter the emotion on Lex or Superman's face.

Excellent work! clap clap
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Just For - 04/10/07 02:42 PM
Ah! Sue, I had never noticed that little finger flex. I love it! But anyway, moreover I loved this video! It was so great to see the Luthor/Clark interaction, especially when Clark really let go and threatened him. *Sigh* Loved it. laugh

Laura
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: MV: Just For - 04/11/07 04:36 AM
Wow, I really wasn't expecting all this wonderful feedback. Thank you everyone! It was fun, I'm definitely an Angry!Clark fan myself. drool

LOL! Believe me, DJ, I've been settled on the dark side for a long time (just ask Lara!). I donno why my waffy side shows most of the time, but I definitely have a dark one, too. It's always the quiet ones wink

c - Luthor's definitely one of my favorites, too. I think he's in a tie for first with Tempus.

Haha, I said it before, Lara, but sorry for getting things thrown at you! This video probably wouldn't have been made if I didn't have you to complain to when I needed to let off some steam!

Lois Lane Wanna Be - I'm with you: Mmmm, angst. I've got one more darker vid planned, and I'm sure I'll think of more. I've got lots of waffy ones lined up, though!

Sue! I didn't notice the finger flex (yum!) until you pointed it out, but I loved that glare too. Thanks for the feedback, it means a lot to know you enjoyed it!

Laura - Thank you! I love it when Clark loses control, hehe.

Thanks again everyone! I'm so happy you liked it dance

Jessi
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: MV: Just For - 04/14/07 09:09 AM
This was great, Jessi. The really angsty videos are kind of rare so this filled a little hole in my psyche. Thank you!
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: MV: Just For - 09/16/07 10:47 PM
I can't believe I missed this video! I loved it! It's not often that I bring a thread up to the top again, but I had to tell you how much I loved this vid. You chose such awesome clips, they all clearly showed how angry Clark was.

smile1 And I loved the ones of Luthor too, especially the one when he's throwing a fit after finding out that Superman was gone from the cage! clap I was literally clapping at that part.

Brilliant! It also helps that I LOVE Nickelback!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards