Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Wow I can't believe it's been a year since this...

I also did a video but it's waaaay to big to post to the site and I can't go back and make it smaller because my WMM has been acting crazy. So if I can send it to someone and they can make it smaller for me I would be forever greatful smile

Please enjoy this tralier and whenever Lab Rat posts this funny and eye-opening story, read it smile
When You Can\'t See The Wood Trailer

PS: To those who have already seen this, thank you so much for your feedback and comments. I too also enjoyed watching and reading the great videos and stories on the DVD. So many talented Folcs. smile

Thanks again.

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks for posting this and working on it for the story, Kelly. I have the dreadful feeling that I kept meaning to give your fdk on this at the time, but never got there. blush But I do appreciate your hard work - especially as it must have been the short straw! goofy

I LOL'd watching it first time around, and it hasn't gotten any the less funny since.

Oh, and I actually posted the story some days before you posted this. Anyone interested in reading it, can find it here.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah! That was cute Kelly! <g> Cute trailer for a cute story. laugh

Oh, and I shrank your other vid down and put it on the folcvideo archive for you. I sent you the link so you can post it now. <g>

C-ya!

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Columnist
Columnist
I already said I tought the story was like this : jawdrop But same thing goes for the trailer!! Very nice done!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Well, Kelly, I think I told you the very first time I saw this what a great trailer it was! The music and clip choices are just brilliant! Where did you get that music, anyway? (Sounds familiar, but I don't know where from...)

Just a great, great trailer all around! notworthy

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
LOL! I loved that trailer. The song cracks me up. Very good editing. And I loved the clips you picked. Good job, Hon! smile

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
VERY cute trailer!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for posting this and working on it for the story, Kelly. I have the dreadful feeling that I kept meaning to give your fdk on this at the time, but never got there. But I do appreciate your hard work - especially as it must have been the short straw!
Thanks for such a great story Lab Rat! It was a different and fun trailer to do smile

Hah! That was cute Kelly! <g> Cute trailer for a cute story.
sloppy Love you DJ!

I already said I tought the story was like this jawdrop But same thing goes for the trailer!! Very nice done!
Thats so awesome to hear! Thanks another folc! smile

Well, Kelly, I think I told you the very first time I saw this what a great trailer it was! The music and clip choices are just brilliant! Where did you get that music, anyway? (Sounds familiar, but I don't know where from...)
I heard it before from the movie White Christmas with Bing Crosby. Cute little scene in the movie. I don't know if it was uses anywhere else before that. Thanks Sara smile

LOL! I loved that trailer. The song cracks me up. Very good editing. And I loved the clips you picked. Good job, Hon!
Thank you Rach! smile

VERY cute trailer!
Thank you JD! Glad you liked it!

Thanks sooooo much everyone! This was such a great project to do! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.