Lois & Clark Forums
Wow I can't believe it's been a year since this...

I also did a video but it's waaaay to big to post to the site and I can't go back and make it smaller because my WMM has been acting crazy. So if I can send it to someone and they can make it smaller for me I would be forever greatful smile

Please enjoy this tralier and whenever Lab Rat posts this funny and eye-opening story, read it smile
When You Can\'t See The Wood Trailer

PS: To those who have already seen this, thank you so much for your feedback and comments. I too also enjoyed watching and reading the great videos and stories on the DVD. So many talented Folcs. smile

Thanks again.

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Thanks for posting this and working on it for the story, Kelly. I have the dreadful feeling that I kept meaning to give your fdk on this at the time, but never got there. blush But I do appreciate your hard work - especially as it must have been the short straw! goofy

I LOL'd watching it first time around, and it hasn't gotten any the less funny since.

Oh, and I actually posted the story some days before you posted this. Anyone interested in reading it, can find it here.

LabRat smile
Hah! That was cute Kelly! <g> Cute trailer for a cute story. laugh

Oh, and I shrank your other vid down and put it on the folcvideo archive for you. I sent you the link so you can post it now. <g>

C-ya!

-- DJ
I already said I tought the story was like this : jawdrop But same thing goes for the trailer!! Very nice done!
Well, Kelly, I think I told you the very first time I saw this what a great trailer it was! The music and clip choices are just brilliant! Where did you get that music, anyway? (Sounds familiar, but I don't know where from...)

Just a great, great trailer all around! notworthy

Sara smile
LOL! I loved that trailer. The song cracks me up. Very good editing. And I loved the clips you picked. Good job, Hon! smile

Rach laugh
VERY cute trailer!

JD
Thanks for posting this and working on it for the story, Kelly. I have the dreadful feeling that I kept meaning to give your fdk on this at the time, but never got there. But I do appreciate your hard work - especially as it must have been the short straw!
Thanks for such a great story Lab Rat! It was a different and fun trailer to do smile

Hah! That was cute Kelly! <g> Cute trailer for a cute story.
sloppy Love you DJ!

I already said I tought the story was like this jawdrop But same thing goes for the trailer!! Very nice done!
Thats so awesome to hear! Thanks another folc! smile

Well, Kelly, I think I told you the very first time I saw this what a great trailer it was! The music and clip choices are just brilliant! Where did you get that music, anyway? (Sounds familiar, but I don't know where from...)
I heard it before from the movie White Christmas with Bing Crosby. Cute little scene in the movie. I don't know if it was uses anywhere else before that. Thanks Sara smile

LOL! I loved that trailer. The song cracks me up. Very good editing. And I loved the clips you picked. Good job, Hon!
Thank you Rach! smile

VERY cute trailer!
Thank you JD! Glad you liked it!

Thanks sooooo much everyone! This was such a great project to do! smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards