Print Thread
#247217 04/03/07 05:29 AM
LabRat Offline OP
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Well, before I lose my nerve laugh , here's the one and only music video I've ever made, which I put together for the Fundraiser DVD.

Hope you enjoy! It was fun to make - when MM wasn't driving me insane. goofy

And thanks to Sara, for kindly retrieving this and uploading it to FoLC video for me, after I'd stupidly gone and wiped all trace of it from my hd. :rolleyes:

Small Talk - Roxette : A Testament to How Babble Aids Romance.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I watched this on the DVD back when I first got it, and I probably forgot to e-mail you and tell you how cute it was...

But now it's out on the boards...

Labby! That was great! Too cute. You matched the words and scenes very well...

The only one you've ever made huh? Well, I'll remind you of what you told me once... one little video looks mighty lonely in a TOC all by itself. wink

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well now.. you really need to make more of these! This was so cute! smile Great job!! thumbsup clap

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wonderful. The credits almost made me laugh. Somehow I have trouble thinking of you as a newbie, even to music videos.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww that was great. smile I love how it focused on all the times they just talked and hung out. Made me happy. *Walks off smiling*

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Kerth
Kerth
Oooo!

You know what my favorite thing to read/write/watch/do is? Small talk. Banter. Teasing. Persiflage. Idle chatter.

It's what hooked me on the show in the first place, all that fun small talk between LnC. How wonderfully amazing to see it set to music. Especially to such a fun song and with such excellent scene selections to match it.

Thanks Labby! thumbsup

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
So lovely clap , Great theme, great execution.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...
Columnist
Columnist
OOOOO!!! Lab!

I'm so glad, You posted this video. I was hoping you would.

I know I posted fdk once before in the dvd one. But I don't mind leaving fdk again. smile This vid deserves it.

LOL! I love the rat logo. The lyric matching is very good. And I love Roxette. When I frist saw this video, I didn't know the song that well. But now I love it.

Awww, I love the waffy moments. blush Very cute video. I loved every clip in it. Good job, Labby!!

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Columnist
Columnist
LOVED it!!! I never heard of the song before blush but I loved the song to!!
You definitely picked out some great moments between Lois and Clark!!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
Top Banana
Top Banana
You know what my favorite thing to read/write/watch/do is? Small talk. Banter. Teasing. Persiflage. Idle chatter.
Oh my gosh, me too, Sue! Add 'eavesdropping' to that list and we're sisters.

I thoroughly adore this idea, Lab. An Ode to Dialogue! Fun,smart, and you can dance to it!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm convinced heaven is my own place of idle conversation (and yes, eavesdropping since CC brought it up first). That being said, your first video was excellent!!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
never heard this song before. Wow it was great and I loved your video. Never guessed it was your first one but I hope you'll make more.

LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OMG! Can you believe I posted this and then promptly forgot all about it? goofy

So a very belated thanks for the wonderful fdk, everyone! You've quite made my day. I'm glad you enjoyed this one. smile

Woody - LOL. Believe me, those guys earned that credit big time after almost daily hysterical emails from me about what MM was up to. (My very favourite was when it suddenly decided it couldn't save the finished vid. That was a fun day. Not.)

Yes! I hadn't watched an ep in so long when I did this and I'd forgotten just how adorable they are together in these scenes. Too cute.

Thanks again, everyone!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard