Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/03/07 09:29 AM
Well, before I lose my nerve laugh , here's the one and only music video I've ever made, which I put together for the Fundraiser DVD.

Hope you enjoy! It was fun to make - when MM wasn't driving me insane. goofy

And thanks to Sara, for kindly retrieving this and uploading it to FoLC video for me, after I'd stupidly gone and wiped all trace of it from my hd. :rolleyes:

Small Talk - Roxette : A Testament to How Babble Aids Romance.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/03/07 11:30 AM
I watched this on the DVD back when I first got it, and I probably forgot to e-mail you and tell you how cute it was...

But now it's out on the boards...

Labby! That was great! Too cute. You matched the words and scenes very well...

The only one you've ever made huh? Well, I'll remind you of what you told me once... one little video looks mighty lonely in a TOC all by itself. wink

-- DJ
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/03/07 04:18 PM
Well now.. you really need to make more of these! This was so cute! smile Great job!! thumbsup clap
Posted By: woody Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/03/07 04:28 PM
Wonderful. The credits almost made me laugh. Somehow I have trouble thinking of you as a newbie, even to music videos.
Posted By: Laura S Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/03/07 05:15 PM
Aww that was great. smile I love how it focused on all the times they just talked and hung out. Made me happy. *Walks off smiling*
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/12/07 09:45 AM
Oooo!

You know what my favorite thing to read/write/watch/do is? Small talk. Banter. Teasing. Persiflage. Idle chatter.

It's what hooked me on the show in the first place, all that fun small talk between LnC. How wonderfully amazing to see it set to music. Especially to such a fun song and with such excellent scene selections to match it.

Thanks Labby! thumbsup
Posted By: Arawn Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/12/07 01:47 PM
So lovely clap , Great theme, great execution.
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/13/07 12:16 AM
OOOOO!!! Lab!

I'm so glad, You posted this video. I was hoping you would.

I know I posted fdk once before in the dvd one. But I don't mind leaving fdk again. smile This vid deserves it.

LOL! I love the rat logo. The lyric matching is very good. And I love Roxette. When I frist saw this video, I didn't know the song that well. But now I love it.

Awww, I love the waffy moments. blush Very cute video. I loved every clip in it. Good job, Labby!!

Rach laugh
Posted By: Mrs. McLeod Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/13/07 04:18 AM
LOVED it!!! I never heard of the song before blush but I loved the song to!!
You definitely picked out some great moments between Lois and Clark!!
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/13/07 05:07 AM
You know what my favorite thing to read/write/watch/do is? Small talk. Banter. Teasing. Persiflage. Idle chatter.
Oh my gosh, me too, Sue! Add 'eavesdropping' to that list and we're sisters.

I thoroughly adore this idea, Lab. An Ode to Dialogue! Fun,smart, and you can dance to it!

CC
Posted By: Shadow Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/13/07 06:13 AM
I'm convinced heaven is my own place of idle conversation (and yes, eavesdropping since CC brought it up first). That being said, your first video was excellent!!

JD
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/13/07 02:30 PM
never heard this song before. Wow it was great and I loved your video. Never guessed it was your first one but I hope you'll make more.
Posted By: LabRat Re: MV: Small Talk by Roxette - 04/22/07 07:42 AM
OMG! Can you believe I posted this and then promptly forgot all about it? goofy

So a very belated thanks for the wonderful fdk, everyone! You've quite made my day. I'm glad you enjoyed this one. smile

Woody - LOL. Believe me, those guys earned that credit big time after almost daily hysterical emails from me about what MM was up to. (My very favourite was when it suddenly decided it couldn't save the finished vid. That was a fun day. Not.)

Yes! I hadn't watched an ep in so long when I did this and I'd forgotten just how adorable they are together in these scenes. Too cute.

Thanks again, everyone!

LabRat smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards