Print Thread
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
In honor of Paul posting Steel Shadows part 1 , I'm going to go ahead and post the trailer for it now. goofy

I had the honor of BRing this for Paul, and by BRing, I mean squeeing feedback, really. Because that's what I was doing most of the time. laugh This story is different from anything I've ever read, but it's AWESOME!

This trailer was made by me, but it's really just as much Paul's as it is mine. He gave me the outline and ideas to put everything together. For some reason, he doesn't like to take credit for it, but it really is half his. wink

We'd both like to thank Anna Belcher (aka BanAnna) for the wonderful graphic Steel Shadows logo she made that appears near the end of this trailer. Thanks, Anna!

Steel Shadows

Enjoy!! (And if you don't read the story right after, I'll hunt you down! wildguy wink )

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before...but eh, You know I can't resist repeating myself. wink

I LOVVVVVE this trailer!! The music, the clips. It fits so well with the story. And now that it's posted again. I get to read it again. Yippie!!!

Love the beats also. You know I'm a sucker for that. smile

Great Job!! thumbsup

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I'm stuck on dialup (for only one more week! *Whew*!), so I'm not in a good position to download a video file.

Luckily, due to the sheer awesomeness of this trailer, I just so happen to have a copy saved on my hard drive... laugh

I love this!

Yeah, okay. Maybe I gave you the outline and some brainstorming help. But you found that music! And put together that lab sequence! And timed it so beautifully! And did that thing with the Smart Kids. And... I love this trailer!

Thank you!!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
thumbsup Excellent trailer!

(and off to read the story I go - well... soon as I'm done testing 3D things, else they're likely to fire me. *lol*)

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
K
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
K
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed the trailer! laugh

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard