Lois & Clark Forums
In honor of Paul posting Steel Shadows part 1 , I'm going to go ahead and post the trailer for it now. goofy

I had the honor of BRing this for Paul, and by BRing, I mean squeeing feedback, really. Because that's what I was doing most of the time. laugh This story is different from anything I've ever read, but it's AWESOME!

This trailer was made by me, but it's really just as much Paul's as it is mine. He gave me the outline and ideas to put everything together. For some reason, he doesn't like to take credit for it, but it really is half his. wink

We'd both like to thank Anna Belcher (aka BanAnna) for the wonderful graphic Steel Shadows logo she made that appears near the end of this trailer. Thanks, Anna!

Steel Shadows

Enjoy!! (And if you don't read the story right after, I'll hunt you down! wildguy wink )

Sara smile
I'm pretty sure I mentioned this before...but eh, You know I can't resist repeating myself. wink

I LOVVVVVE this trailer!! The music, the clips. It fits so well with the story. And now that it's posted again. I get to read it again. Yippie!!!

Love the beats also. You know I'm a sucker for that. smile

Great Job!! thumbsup

Rach laugh
Well, I'm stuck on dialup (for only one more week! *Whew*!), so I'm not in a good position to download a video file.

Luckily, due to the sheer awesomeness of this trailer, I just so happen to have a copy saved on my hard drive... laugh

I love this!

Yeah, okay. Maybe I gave you the outline and some brainstorming help. But you found that music! And put together that lab sequence! And timed it so beautifully! And did that thing with the Smart Kids. And... I love this trailer!

Thank you!!

Paul
thumbsup Excellent trailer!

(and off to read the story I go - well... soon as I'm done testing 3D things, else they're likely to fire me. *lol*)
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed the trailer! laugh

Sara smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards