Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#24673 10/12/05 04:13 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
That chapter was posted just in time wink In this case, I don't mind the wham-warning and content at all, as I've more or less awaited this myself.

I really have to say here - poor Lana. She acted like a true hero knowing that she'd probably die.

Great scene by the way with Lana and Lois talking about how Clark hates her laugh Now there's only one chapter left and I still think that you're going to have a sequel to this one!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Get back here! hyper

Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF mecry

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow. What a way to get Lois and Clark together....

You've carefully developed Lana's character to the point where we care about her...and now you're going to brutally knock her off so Lois and Clark can be together...

Well, it works...

Definitely gives new meaning to the title of the FIC!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
You guys are a little bloodthirsty. Don't you remember the part about "faster than a speeding bullet" in the Superman TV show? Or the comic books? And the pistol Superman fired at Luthor and then caught the bullet? (That was a great reaction from John Shea, too!) And Clark knows Lana's in real trouble now. He's not going to linger.

Hope he's as fast as I've made him out to be.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Blogger
Blogger
Please help! I can't stand the suspense and I am so worried for Lana! And it's all your fault! You made us like Lana and be sympathetic to her even if we know Superman canon is Lois and Clark, and now all I want is for Lana to be safe and not for Clark to lose her but I think he will.

whinging

Clark's Gal

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard