Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Bettina Baumann FDK:The Road Taken-Part 17 - 10/12/05 08:13 AM
That chapter was posted just in time wink In this case, I don't mind the wham-warning and content at all, as I've more or less awaited this myself.

I really have to say here - poor Lana. She acted like a true hero knowing that she'd probably die.

Great scene by the way with Lana and Lois talking about how Clark hates her laugh Now there's only one chapter left and I still think that you're going to have a sequel to this one!
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK:The Road Taken-Part 17 - 10/12/05 06:26 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Get back here! hyper

Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF mecry
Posted By: ChaaBreh Re: FDK:The Road Taken-Part 17 - 10/12/05 09:37 PM
Wow. What a way to get Lois and Clark together....

You've carefully developed Lana's character to the point where we care about her...and now you're going to brutally knock her off so Lois and Clark can be together...

Well, it works...

Definitely gives new meaning to the title of the FIC!
Posted By: Terry Leatherwood Re: FDK:The Road Taken-Part 17 - 10/13/05 08:46 AM
You guys are a little bloodthirsty. Don't you remember the part about "faster than a speeding bullet" in the Superman TV show? Or the comic books? And the pistol Superman fired at Luthor and then caught the bullet? (That was a great reaction from John Shea, too!) And Clark knows Lana's in real trouble now. He's not going to linger.

Hope he's as fast as I've made him out to be.
Posted By: ClarksGal Re: FDK:The Road Taken-Part 17 - 10/13/05 01:32 PM
Please help! I can't stand the suspense and I am so worried for Lana! And it's all your fault! You made us like Lana and be sympathetic to her even if we know Superman canon is Lois and Clark, and now all I want is for Lana to be safe and not for Clark to lose her but I think he will.

whinging
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards