Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 55 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 54 55
Blogger
Blogger
Hi I'm new and I'm learning how to make pics from other pics. I saw this thread and I thught of a manip. that I made a few weeks ago. I hope you enjoy it. I have two other scenes for this pose. As well as the CR (Superman) and MK (Lois Lane) (I made for someone who adores MK and CR as Lois and Superman) and then I also have BR (Superman and KB (Lois Lane) as well. Same pose with the same three backgrounds. None of these have borders or captions. I just put a border and caption for this one for this thread. Let me know if you like it.

[Linked Image]

Oh if someone wants to they can write a fanfic for this picture. Me, I love to read smut, but I can't write it! smile1

{{{hugs to all}}}
Mac
Blogger
Blogger
*Waves* Hi LadyMac!!

That's a very nice poster by the way! laugh

By the way, have you seen this site ? It's the one I've been using to make posters and it's soooooo easy. wink

LOL, I really should go answer your e-mail...

Blogger
Blogger
Alayna, I told you that I lived in the gutter. LOL But I mean that ending scene of Soul Mates? WOW Mid-air! How?

{{{hugs to all}}}
Mac
Blogger
Blogger
LOL, might I suggest you do a poster of that particular scene Mac? You seem to be quite happy in the gutter! wink

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I've been reading this thread for a couple of days now, and have finally (with all my free time) got to the end. I have been laughing SO hard throughout this entire thread. rotflol I'm sure my family think I'm crazy! Now, I've used the links provided (screencaps, motivator creator, photo bucket etc) to create this. And you know...it's a late night thing. I don't know if anyone else will find it funny (you'll get it if you've seen the tagline for the show 'Heroes').

[Linked Image]

Who knows...I might try some more!

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol!

Love "Hero"! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh!!!! The Hero one is *excellent*!!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Blogger
Blogger
Originally posted by Alayna22:
LOL, might I suggest you do a poster of that particular scene Mac? You seem to be quite happy in the gutter! wink
Alayna, you mean like this?

[Linked Image]

{{{hugs to all}}}
Mac
Features Writer
Features Writer
Woohoo! I've made one, ma!

[Linked Image]

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Mmmm, addicting!

[Linked Image]

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I have just joined this board, but I have been lurking around this topic for awhile and have made a few of my own.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
This, by the way, is probably my favorite kiss. It is at least in my top two.

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lol aww, it's my favorite too! Or one of them. Up in the top... 3. Anyway, those were really good! I'm saving them to add to my screensaver. :p I think I need to go make a few... these look fun.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Aww, thanks for liking my 'Hero' one guys. As I said, it was a late night thing. I wasn't sure everyone else would think it was funny smile

Here's another one. I thought I'd continue the 'arms' fanaticism. I apologise profusely that Dean's face is not part of the picture. I couldn't find one where it was. grumble

[Linked Image]

Hope you like it!

~Anna.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just when I start to worry that this thread is dying down... along come terrific new posters! smile

Fallen is hysterical, False Advertisment made me laugh out loud. Leverage? Superman don't need no stinking leverage goofy The cooking one raised a wistful sigh... Keys is priceless, and I *love* the look on Lois's face as she enjoys the arm!

Keep 'em coming, guys...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Leverage? Superman don't need no stinking leverage [Goofy]
PAM!!! LOL!!! rotflol

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Oh, goody! More posters! LOL on the Heros one, that was great! I love the arms one, and yeah, cooking is just the frosting on the cake with that (super)man!

Keep 'em coming, y'all!

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ok, this my response to the false advertisement one. I was a fan of JAG for years mainly because of the main star drool .

[Linked Image]

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm glad people like both the Hero one and the Arms one smile I'm enjoying seeing the other ones, like False Advertisement etc. These are so good! rotflol

Bring more on guys! Bring them on! I'll try and come up with some more also. Promise. smile

~Anna.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Here is a new one

[Linked Image]

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
~10th Doctor
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

- Lauren

~10th Doctor
Page 39 of 55 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 54 55

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard