Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 55 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 54 55
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Ok here's one from me today and it was and idea I got from Lara when we were chatting on MSN just a little while ago. The Clark Bar is meant to symbolise chocolate, but since I don't have any pictures of chocolates on hand it will have to do.

[Linked Image]

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Columnist
Columnist
I have an idea for a poster, but I don't know where to look for the image. I know there's a scene with Clark sitting at his desk with a pencil in his mouth. Anyone know which episode that might have been??? I thought it was Pheromone when Lois first walks over to his desk, but I don't think thats it anymore.

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm pretty sure it's Pheromone, My Lovely. Just BEFORE she starts walking up to his desk--while she's fiddling with her blouse, I think.

Either that, or it's the episode when he's wearing the "pink" shirt.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Features Writer
Features Writer
Let me first say that I have been following this Motivational Poster marathon since it had only three pages, and I have to congratulate all poster authors (and of course others who gave inspiration) for their fantastic ideas. LOVED them all!

I laughed, I drooled, and even went "aaawww" to a few. smile

I have thought about any posters that I could maybe do, but nothing comes to mind so far.

While I try to create my own poster, let me try to help Kristen. Is the following image what you are looking for? It's from HIM. He doesn't seem to have the pencil *in* his mouth, but it's pretty close.

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/HIM/HIM958.jpg

Sorry, the site doesn't allow outside image (or address) linking. Copy and paste address.

If this is not what you are looking for, maybe browsing through the pictures on that website might help you locate the one you are looking for.

malu

Columnist
Columnist
What episode did he wear a pink shirt? I've looked in multiple places at screencaps from Pheromone and it isn't there. This is driving me crazy now!

~Kristen

Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Features Writer
Features Writer
That was "Chi of Steel". You are talking about the shirt Jonathan washed with his cape, right? In this episode, Lois has a dream where he has a *cigar* in his mouth. No pencil that I could find.

malu

Features Writer
Features Writer
I was thinking: wasn't it in the Pilot, when he is writing the story about the theater, before he is hired by Perry, that he has the pencil in his mouth? The screencaps don't show it (they don't show *every* instant of the episodes), but I have the impression that *that* was the scene you are looking for. He is wearing a blue shirt then. Can anybody else check in their own set of images or videos?

malu

Columnist
Columnist
I have this scene in my head where he's concentrating really hard on his work and he has a pencil in his mouth. Then Lois walks up to him and he takes it out of his mouth to talk to her. And he seems really uncertain about her. That's what makes me think its Pheromone. I guess I'll just have to break out the dvds!

~Kristen

EDIT: Ok, I checked and its not Pheromone. I have no idea where else to look, but its going to continue to drive me nuts!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kristen, I'm off to check for you... but I'm thinking maybe that it's "Requiem for a Super Hero." Clark's upset because everyone says "where were you Clark?" and he says "I went to get help." Lois assures him it's okay, that even Superman didn't make it there on time. I think that's the point that he's chewing on the pencil... I'll go look.

EDIT...

Well, sorry, that's not it, either... he's definitely playing with a pencil, but it's not in his mouth. Hmmm, are you sure you aren't just thinking about Sue's Faustian Bargain? wink I'll e-mail Sue and see if there's a scene that she drew her inspiration from...

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Columnist
Columnist
Maybe I just made it up. I'm actually rereading Faustian Bargain. That's where the idea for the poster came from, actually. I really thought there was a scene, but I could have just imagined it. sad

~Kristen

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well I'm checking with Sue... I don't know if I'll hear back from her tonight or not, but I'll let you know. <g>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, I'll be back shortly with some more of Paul's... but here's one that Woody inspired me to do. <g>

[Linked Image]

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark and chocolate. YUM. smile

Love that pic you used, DJ. Makes a real nice poster. smile

btw, if anyone's in the mood, check out the lil vid clip I made with a bunch of these posters. *lol* It's in a thread of its own, right here .

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks Lara! I'm off to watch your vid. <g>

Here's my latest three for Paul! Enjoy!!! (I know I did) laugh

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

P.S. -- Kristen, I just heard back from Sue - her inspiration didn't come from an LNC episode. She too can't remember him actually putting a pencil in his mouth. She remembers him playing with them...

-- DJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
All three of those are extremely funny!

Having to meter park for school at least 3 times a week, #2 holds a special place in my heart.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Regarding Clark with a pencil in his mouth.. I found Clark with a pen in his mouth. It's from Neverending Battle when Perry and everyone are having a Staff meeting on how to cover Superman.

The pictures I have are not that clear nor is he the focus... But... hope this helps wave

[img]http://ankitks.com/images/clarkWithPencil3[/img]

[img]http://ankitks.com/images/clarkWithPencil2[/img]

[img]http://ankitks.com/images/clarkWithPencil1[/img]

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Features Writer
Features Writer
Yeah, every time I see a picture of him with a pencil, he is either playing with it, using it to write, or it's behind his ear. It seems Lois and Clark were always putting their pencils behind their ears.

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just a random thought. hehehe!

[Linked Image]

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Top Banana
Top Banana
rotflol

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Page 23 of 55 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 54 55