Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 55 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 54 55
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for "good eye candy for the guys" angel-devil

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
These are great, guys!!

Oh, my gosh, Jessi, thanks for the shirtless Clark site!!!!

OMG - that's *Jimmy*? What is that pic from? I want to see that show/movie/whatever.
Whoa!
Did we ever find out the answer to that?

What typo, Lara? rotflol Took me a while to get it too.... (But then... who cares, as long as he’s shritless.....)

Oh, DJ, Clark... It’s What’s for Breakfast. Loved it.

Couldn’t read the conversation on the chat pic, Jessi.

Okay, for you GUYS.... I can’t get the poster thing to work, but I just did a bunch of screen shots for Lois. If anyone wants to do some Lois shots, let me know, I’ll send ‘em to you.

Pepsi thing - Hmmm, I was thinking "Ain't nothing like the real thing baby" was Pepsi - was it Coke? I can't keep track - I don't drink either... I drink Dr. P <g>

Glad you liked them... now that Jimmy one is going to bother me and I'm going to have to fix it later. Sheesh - can you say obsessive?
I must have missed something because I’m clueless as to what you are talking about. Care to explain?

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Nancy they're talking about the photo with Chen in it-caption "Diet Clark-(ain't nothing like the real thing, baby)"-it's on page six

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Ok girls I have four more to make you happy (and and make your heart race!) The picture from the first three are from Best Men, but he is half-naked and I don't think you'll have any objections. The last one is a cap from I Do But I Don't girls doesn't he look delicious as a fireman?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Enjoy girls!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Hey guys here's one more. Paul had one with the Double Fudge Crunch Bars well here's one with the Clark Bar!

[Linked Image]

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Merriwether
Merriwether
Not another "rescue" pun.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooo, Miss Goodbottom! Great idea, and nice pic! Thanks. laugh

(Always thought that was funny, too, because Lex's assistant in the 1978 movie was Miss Teshmacher - which kinda sorta translates to something like "Good tush" or "Tush mover.")

You know, I keep thinking we need a "Chumpy" poster, but I can't think of a good one. Anybody? C_A, you're the maestro. Wanna give it a shot?

Oh, and maybe an amnesia one? Like "AMNESIA: What were we talking about?" or "AMNESIA: Because sometimes you... you... who are you?" or something. Eh, maybe not.

Keep thinking we need Ralph's Pagoda and Bobby Bigmouth, too, but can't come up with anything good. Oh well.

DJ, you fixed Jimmy? Oh no! How will we ever have cute little Jimmy puppies now?? ... Oh, wait. You mean the poster. *whew* Looks good. Thanks! smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Re: the "HOLY CRAP: When did Jimmy get hot?" poster. That is, indeed, Michael Landes. It's a screenshot from when he guest starred on Ghost Whisperer recently.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Here's another one! I was inspired by Dean's commentary for Seasons Greedings where he mentions that he was 'Hoovering the candy' enjoy!

[Linked Image]

Helen Keller
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
You know, I keep thinking we need a "Chumpy" poster, but I can't think of a good one. Anybody? C_A, you're the maestro. Wanna give it a shot?
I don't know about "maestro", but I'll try wink .

[Linked Image]

Fanfic | MVs

Top Banana
Top Banana
POSTERS:
the Only Way to Start to the Day.

laugh

um, will there be a Lois in that aluminum foil cap thing, maybe?

c.

M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
oh, C_A, you *are* the maestro. Pairing Ralph with "chumpy" - priceless!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Ask and you shall receive!

[Linked Image]

Fanfic | MVs

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, oh, C_A - that's priceless!!! ROTFL! Ralph is DEFINITELY "chumpy". <g>

Oh, and Paul,

DJ, you fixed Jimmy? Oh no! How will we ever have cute little Jimmy puppies now??
I totally snorted over that one. LOL. Too funny!

(Nancy - the Jimmy reference is because I mistakenly wrote "Google *hasn't* been invented yet" instead of "hadn't". It was a typo and I HAD to go fix it. And yes, Woody's right, the Pepsi/Coke thing was from the picture caption with Chen entitled "Diet Clark" - hee hee)

I will be back later today with the last 3 I have for Paul <g> Just needed clarification on one picture.

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks, C_A. smile Perfect.

c.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Couldn’t read the conversation on the chat pic, Jessi.
I don't really think you were meant to, Nancy. We were... um... having a discussion about his arms (eh!) and making comments about the "ride a cowboy" line which I'm not really sure are fit to print here. (and yeah, yeah, I made those comments. It was late. I was tired. I'd seen one too many shirtless Clark pictures. *lol*)

I'm cracking up looking at these this morning. hehe! I have too much work to look at them in detail (read: if I laugh too much, they'll know I'm not working!!) but I'll be back!! I've seen some real good ideas for posters that haven't been done on the latest comments - if they're not done by the time I'm on my lunch break, I might take a stab at them. laugh

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, C_A! I love 'em both! Perfect!

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't really think you were meant to, Nancy. We were... um... having a discussion about his arms (eh!) and making comments about the "ride a cowboy" line which I'm not really sure are fit to print here. (and yeah, yeah, I made those comments. It was late. I was tired. I'd seen one too many shirtless Clark pictures. *lol*)
Gotcha... <giggles>

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Merriwether
Merriwether
That makes me rethink the meaning of that song that ends with the line "I will try to fix you."

Columnist
Columnist
We were... um... having a discussion about his arms
Seriously, Lara. For all the energy you put into Clark's arms...and his shirtless body in general...we could be best friends! blush

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Page 20 of 55 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 54 55

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard