Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 55 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 54 55
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hee. Glad you guys enjoyed the geckos. smile

I wasn't sure what pictures he was going for (hope he likes those) but when I found that one of the Geico gecko, I knew I just had to use it. <g>
You've done a great job with all of them, DJ. Perfect pics. And yeah, I love the Geiko one!

Really, the only nit I have to pick with any of the ones you've made for me is that Jimmy's was supposed to be in the past tense. "Because Google hadn't been invented yet." But, you know what? It's one letter. Out of 20 posters. That's pretty impressive. Thanks again! smile

I don't know how in the world he came up with some of these (especially the Pepsi one - I loved that one, Paul)
I don't know. I just sat and thought about the whole poster thing. Tried to mentally skim over the series, but I didn't have an ep guide handy and my memory isn't that great. Somehow, though, I got on a roll. I've only come up with one or two since that span, but it was a fairly productive couple of hours. laugh

Not sure what you mean about the Pepsi one, though. Diet Clark?

Anyway...

Somehow, I can just see the Gecko going, "Look at my tail. Does that look like a knob? Didn't think so."
lol, Woody! Was thinking about that. How it was a different species. But couldn't help it. I just love the Geiko gecko. laugh Great dialog, though. Maybe we should make another poster with that...

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah, it was still a cool idea. I just like the commercials where the gecko talks somewhat sarcastically.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pepsi thing - Hmmm, I was thinking "Ain't nothing like the real thing baby" was Pepsi - was it Coke? I can't keep track - I don't drink either... I drink Dr. P <g>

Glad you liked them... now that Jimmy one is going to bother me and I'm going to have to fix it later. Sheesh - can you say obsessive?

laugh

-- DJ

Oh, and thanks, btw, glad you liked them. <g>

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I love those commercials too, Woody. They've done a lot of fun things with him.

DJ, don't worry about Jimmy. It works as it is. Just a different tense.

And yeah... that was Coke's slogan. I know they're hard to keep track of, but I thought of it because of the Coke-Clark thing. They're not that similar, but... kind of. You know? And then the slogan came to mind and fit so well... So there you go.

Anyway, just in case I haven't said it enough... thanks again for putting them all together for me. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by woody:
There's a really good one on (www.loisandclarkarchive.com). It's called Metallo565
Hey, thanks a bunch! I didn't know there were caps on that site.

JD
wave

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
I sent you an e-mail with a couple of pics, Shadow.

Wow, this is the 365th post. We're going into the second "year."

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, you guys are all too good. And it took me 4 tries to find the "shritless" typo. (Oh, dang, I revealed it for those who couldn't see it at all clap clap

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
These are my contribution to Shirtless Clark Galery. drool drool drool

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
C_A beat me to the Metallo pics, but I'm going to post the mine anyway. peep I had these ones ready since the morning, but I hadn't got to post them due to internet problems at work and I couldn't throw away shirtless Clark pics. blush The captions are different, though.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

cool

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
Envy... oh... god.... [Linked Image]

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
[Linked Image]

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
oooh! Andreia, *thank you*!!

Envy... definitely... *drool*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Blogger
Blogger
I wish I could think of something witty to say. You guys are awesome!!! My favorite on this page has got to be "What could be better than a shirtless Clark? A shirtless Clark front and back." shock blush SO true!!!

I used to be on here as Alysehn. Now I'm back using my real name, Karyssa smile
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
[Linked Image]

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Columnist
Columnist
drool

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG, I am ROTFL. This thread is so funny. I was reading this thread while also watching Friends so I was cracking up. Its a good thing I am alone or people would think I am a little pycho. rotflol
My favorite has to be the cowboy one, laugh but I also love the first Jimmy one and the wet dean one, I am glad I was firmly in my chair when looking at the shirtless clark pictures. I didnt notice the typo either.lol.
Kate (who wishes she could be Lois in some of those pictures smile1or even the toothbrush)

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, sorry it took me so long to get back here... but... here are 3 more from the mind of Paul. <g> (Oh, and I fixed "Jimmy" <g>)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just because Lois' oatmeal needed to be made fun of...Thanks for helping me out, Woody!

[Linked Image]

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Merriwether
Merriwether
Yeah I love that line.

"There's oatmeal on the stove. You probably don't think I made that."

Clark eyes oatmeal.

"No, no...I believe it."

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oooh! Lisa - I love Miss Goodbottom! hehehe! smile

Paul thumbsup I hope you're not going to stop at 27... You really have to go on, cause the ones we've seen so far as just so damn funny!!

And that oatmeal. rotflol Don't you just love the face he makes. hehehe!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lisa, yes, Ms. Goodbottom -- some more good eye candy for the guys. laugh

And Jen, I'm glad Woody hooked you up - by the time I got on here to do a screen capture for you, everyone else had already beat me to it. Loved your Oatmeal one - classic.

Keep 'em coming guys...these are just too funny. laugh

Page 19 of 55 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 54 55

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard