Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 55 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 54 55
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha ha ha!!!

Lara I loved them all but especially the FoLCs one. Too cute.

Oh, but I do have to point out. The "Seconds" one? That should have really been "thirds". <g> Go all the way back to page one. I used that scene from "The Dad Who Came Into The Cold" for the poster I did for "Telephones". <g> Just had to point that out since "I found it first" <DJ sings in a childish voice> Ahem... what came over me? laugh But, mmmm, yours was so drool worthy.

And yes, Woody, they are high fiber - but also high in protein. It's the total package. goofy

Ahhhh, this thread is so much fun! (Oh and loved your Lois one, Lara, we have to remember the guys from time to time. <g>)

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here's 3 more from Paul!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Apologies for the crappy picture quality.

[Linked Image]

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Paul, the geckos are awesome! hehehehe! smile

Oh, but I do have to point out. The "Seconds" one? That should have really been "thirds". <g> Go all the way back to page one. I used that scene from "The Dad Who Came Into The Cold" for the poster I did for "Telephones". <g> Just had to point that out since "I found it first" <DJ sings in a childish voice> Ahem... what came over me? [Big Grin] But, mmmm, yours was so drool worthy.
Then it should actually be "fourth". *lol* Cause if you look on page 6 - I posted that image, then Jessi posted it again inside the screen cap with the MSN window while we were chatting and then I posted it right back again.

But, mmmmm... seriously, is anyone going to complain? (OK, guys, perhaps - although they know it's best to keep us happy and shirtless Clark most definitely keeps us happy, doesn't he? *lol*)

When we get around to 300 images, I just might post it another time. Just so you know. Cause it's the best darned looking shirtless one I've seen so far - not only do we get a really good look at his chest, but OMG the arms! hehehe! Yep, greatest thing since sliced bread.

Woody, thanks for pointing out that he's high in fiber - I'm not sure how much fiber I can get from just looking at him, but I'll let you know once I'm done with the experiment. Cause, you know, staring at that pic sure beats having to take fiber supplements. *lol*

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I wonder, is "paper" high in fiber? You could always print off the picture and eat it, Lara...

rotflol

On second thought, better not, you might get ink poisoning. <g>

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I wonder, is "paper" high in fiber? You could always print off the picture and eat it, Lara...
ROFL! I got a birthday card this week-end that went along the same lines as that. It said: [translated from French]
"These days, there are birthday cakes that have no salt, no sugar, no butter." and inside it: "You should probably eat this card instead, it might taste better."

hehe! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OMG, geckos!

The first one was funny enough; the second one killed me laugh lol I managed not to laugh out loud (much) but it's a darn good thing nobody was walking past my office -- they'd have thought I was having a fit!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Paul's gecko lines were cracking me up. I wasn't sure what pictures he was going for (hope he likes those) but when I found that one of the Geico gecko, I knew I just had to use it. <g>

There are still 6 of Paul's left for me to post. Hopefully I can do 3 at lunch and then 3 later tonight. I don't know how in the world he came up with some of these (especially the Pepsi one - I loved that one, Paul)

-- DJ

C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Are you honestly telling me we haven't had any shirtless CK pics from Metallo yet? Well, never fear, C_A is near!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Fanfic | MVs

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooooh! Yummy, C_A! And look! He even has a dimple <drool> drool in the injuries one. laugh

I'm not sure if any of have been made of shirtless Clark on the "honeymoon" night, either? The one where he spins into his boxers and the black shirt. Okay - so not technically "shirtless" but you still get a good glimpse of his chest. <sigh> Oh, and he does take it off eventually, or rather, Lois takes it off. <g>

Hee hee hee. We're so bad. <g>

Merriwether
Merriwether
"...got to keep the guys happy, too."
DJ and Lara, thank you for your *concern*.

Somehow, I can just see the Gecko going, "Look at my tail. Does that look like a knob? Didn't think so."

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ack! Woody! I had to clap my hand over my mouth on that one (so my nearby co-workers didn't have to wonder what I was laughing about).

laugh

C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Fanfic | MVs

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
laugh

Omg can't believe we're at page 8 already! eek

Let's all honour C_A for bringing this up notworthy grovel

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey all you savvy people, is there a picture of Lois' disgusting oatmeal from Metallo anywhere? Just curious.

Thanks,
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I haven't seen it Shadow, you should make it. <g>

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by MetroRhodes:
I haven't seen it Shadow, you should make it. <g>
Hah. <g> I'd gladly make a poster with it, but I don't own any Lois & Clark media, and I haven't found any screen caps of it so far.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tell you what... unless someone else beats me to it, I'll screencap it when I get home and send it to you. <g>

C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist

Fanfic | MVs

Merriwether
Merriwether
There's a really good one on (www.loisandclarkarchive.com). It's called Metallo565

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Page 18 of 55 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 54 55

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard