Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm going to steal Kelly's excuse and say that I'm waiting for the season 4 DVD's to come out. I don't have any season 4 clips - so maybe by the time I get the DVDs, I'll get inspired.
It is true lol laugh :rolleyes:

I am even borrowing my friends car to go get it! lol

The excuse only works for me but I'll let you borrow it.

Great video again and I sent a message back to you. wink

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Ok, WOW! I just watched it 3 times and I've got tears in my eyes. Beautifully done, DJ!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
/me raises an eyebrow. Posting evil cliffhangers over in Fanfic counts as good behaviour now, does it?

Hah!

I. Think. Not!
blush <Bad muse, bad. Go sit in the corner.>

Thanks again Kelly!

Hi Jackiek. 3 times? Really? And tears? dance <DJ does happy dance - mission accomplished> Hee hee. Thanks Jackie!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, DJ, you are so talented. You write and do vids, too. Have you done one for Supermen United? If not then you better get to it! (Yes, I know what I'm asking... giggles.)

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Matrix Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Awww! Thanks Nancy! You're too sweet!

But my grief! A girl does have to sleep you know...

Plus, I just got my season 4 DVD's 2 days ago... and I haven't even gotten my Superman Returns HD DVD yet...

So at this point - no trailer is yet possible. And I loaned my original Superman I & II to a friend (who hasn't given them back yet) so I don't have the movies I need in order to extract the clips I want.

Also, I wasn't sure how *kosher* it would be to make a trailer for your own story. I do sort of have an idea for one... but I didn't want to... you know... have anyone look at me strange for making a trailer for my own story.

But since you and someone else (was it Lisa?) both asked me to make one for it - maybe that makes it okay - I'll just blame it on the two of you. :-)

I'll see what I can come up with - but it'll be December at least - I have to wait for my SR DVD.

Thanks Nancy! Glad you liked it!

-- MR angel-devil

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Why not? I'm currently doing a beta for someone that has done their own trailer.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
But since you and someone else (was it Lisa?) both asked me to make one for it - maybe that makes it okay - I'll just blame it on the two of you. :-)
I'll gladly take the blame if it means your vid muse will come out to play again! laugh

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard