Hello everyone!

Well, it's as I feared... once my vid muse showed up and tried her hand at an FFT, she decided to stick around and do a music vid too (ran my writing muse off - she's not real happy with me right now - oh well...) And of course she would have to be difficult and expect me to do a "story" music vid... or at least, I tried - It's set during the end of season 1.

This vid is What Hurts The Most by Rascal Flatts. I'm normally not a *country* girl, but Rascal Flatts isn't tried and true country. The rock stations where I live are playing this song on the radio, so maybe you've heard it.

If you're expecting a sweet, waffy vid maybe you should read the song title again, here, I'll re-type it: What *Hurts* The Most. The gray sections are of course flashbacks.

I was actually inspired to make this video after reading doublel's fic "Tainted Love" - no link because it's in nfic. This vid would sort of preceed her fic. So doublel, if I'm gonna dedicate this vid to anyone it would be to you - oh, and to my hubby who helped point out the sections with "good beats" and encouraged me to be brave and take advantage of them.

I tried...

Hope you enjoy!

-- MR angel-devil

Oh and p.s. if you don't have a fast connection and need a smaller file, I posted a scaled down version at the archives here

*****EDITED*****

Hi Andie Anderson! I'm sorry, I didn't see that you had made a vid for this song until just now when I uploaded mine to the vid archives - I saw yours in the list and went "whoops". Well at least they're completely different... and I loved your vid btw! Wonderful! I loved the part where he slammed the phone down. We both took advantage of those "beats". laugh

If you haven't seen Andie's vid, go check it out - I found the link to her post: Andie\'s Version

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.