Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who commented on my first video. I really appreciate it. I am new at this and want to get better at it. The feedback gave me lots of encouragement. L&C fans are a great bunch of people. smile

This is my second try. Although it took me what seemed like forever to get it to save, it was a fun one to do. I'm still learning.

It's a zip file, so you'll need winzip to view. A Little Less Conversation

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lol - contemplating how much fun I had to watch this vid, I have a slight idea of how much fun it must have been to made it.

At first, I feared that all we would see was Perry babbling about The King, but it turned out pretty droll smile

I liked that scene of "Pheromone", when Lois closed Clark's mouth... "A little less conversation...a little more action!" laugh

There were great scenes I didn't even know laugh

Just tell me:
Who was the one that called when L&C had definiteley other things in mind?

I guess, it was Jimmy or Martha cause both have this tenedency to interrupt in those moments... laugh

Bye,

Jana

"Maybe I know what it's like, trying to find fulfillment in the wrong person. Trying to fit into the mold others expect of you."

"Looking for love" by DC Lady
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Thanks very much for all the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the video smile

In answer to your question, Jimmy is the person on the phone. He calls Lois & Clark to tell them they *have* to turn on a tabloid type news program on television. It is a scene from Season 3 episode "Chip off the old Clark."

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
whaha a very funny video. I liked it!!! nice job! thumbsup thumbsup

x-x-x Nathalie -x-x-x
Blogger
Blogger
I loved this video! Very fun to watch, and the scene selection was excellent! I hope you make another video and if you do I'm definitely looking forward to it smile1

I used to be on here as Alysehn. Now I'm back using my real name, Karyssa smile
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh, fun! I don't watch many videos these days, but the song title caught my eye... you did a great job with this. Luckily you had so much source material to work with! goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
T
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
T
I loved this video! Very fun to watch. thumbsup

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This is great I've seen 5 times I think

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Wow,

Thanks for all the response to this one. I'm glad so many people have enjoyed the humor. I couldn't resist, it just seemed to go with the song. I'm sure I'll keep making new ones. I'm having too much fun! I appreciate the comments thanks a bunch. smile

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard