Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AdoreLoisClark MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/13/06 10:57 AM
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here who commented on my first video. I really appreciate it. I am new at this and want to get better at it. The feedback gave me lots of encouragement. L&C fans are a great bunch of people. smile

This is my second try. Although it took me what seemed like forever to get it to save, it was a fun one to do. I'm still learning.

It's a zip file, so you'll need winzip to view. A Little Less Conversation
Posted By: Schnuffichen Re: MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/13/06 01:33 PM
Lol - contemplating how much fun I had to watch this vid, I have a slight idea of how much fun it must have been to made it.

At first, I feared that all we would see was Perry babbling about The King, but it turned out pretty droll smile

I liked that scene of "Pheromone", when Lois closed Clark's mouth... "A little less conversation...a little more action!" laugh

There were great scenes I didn't even know laugh

Just tell me:
Who was the one that called when L&C had definiteley other things in mind?

I guess, it was Jimmy or Martha cause both have this tenedency to interrupt in those moments... laugh

Bye,

Jana
Posted By: AdoreLoisClark Re: MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/13/06 04:46 PM
Thanks very much for all the comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the video smile

In answer to your question, Jimmy is the person on the phone. He calls Lois & Clark to tell them they *have* to turn on a tabloid type news program on television. It is a scene from Season 3 episode "Chip off the old Clark."
Posted By: Nathalie Re: MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/14/06 11:43 AM
whaha a very funny video. I liked it!!! nice job! thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Karyssa Re: MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/14/06 03:46 PM
I loved this video! Very fun to watch, and the scene selection was excellent! I hope you make another video and if you do I'm definitely looking forward to it smile1
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/14/06 08:48 PM
Ooh, fun! I don't watch many videos these days, but the song title caught my eye... you did a great job with this. Luckily you had so much source material to work with! goofy

PJ
Posted By: tayryn Re: MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/14/06 09:16 PM
I loved this video! Very fun to watch. thumbsup
This is great I've seen 5 times I think
Posted By: AdoreLoisClark Re: MV: A Little Less Conversation - 07/18/06 11:37 AM
Wow,

Thanks for all the response to this one. I'm glad so many people have enjoyed the humor. I couldn't resist, it just seemed to go with the song. I'm sure I'll keep making new ones. I'm having too much fun! I appreciate the comments thanks a bunch. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards