Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#244378 05/31/06 07:54 PM
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
This one's been sitting on my HDD for a while now. Yesterday and today I put a whopping four clips in it to finish it off. As usual, all comments and critiques are welcome.

Title: S On Your Chest
Song Artist: Unknown
Character(s): Clark Kent/Superman
Genre: Comedy
Finished: 5/31/06
Format: WMV
Length: 0:48
Size: 5.86MB
Description: Vidded in WMM. Poor Clark. That S makes things tough.

~Anna

#244379 06/01/06 11:19 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice video. Short, sweet, and straight to the point. I loved it. Would have been a nice commercial back when LnC was aired. It's catchy in that manner.

Thanks, Judy
#244380 06/01/06 02:07 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Oh my gosh! Where did you find that song? It's very witty and tongue-in-cheek. I'm still giggling over the lyrics.

Great job matching up the lyrics to clips. Love the phone booth changing act.

Seriously funny stuff. rotflol

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#244381 06/01/06 05:57 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hah! *loves* Just everything — the music, the clips you chose ... it's perfect. clap

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
#244382 06/02/06 09:04 AM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
LOL! goofy

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#244383 06/02/06 09:35 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Ha! Cute and funny! clap

Ann

#244384 06/02/06 10:06 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Oh my gosh! Where did you find that song? It's very witty and tongue-in-cheek. I'm still giggling over the lyrics.
Sue, this song was actually from a promo that ABC did for L&C in season 3, back in 1996. Or was it 4? Can't remember exactly. I believe Andrea has the promo up on the L&C Archive if you've never seen it. wink

Great job Anna!! thumbsup Always love your videos, this was great!! laugh Looks VERY similar to the original actually, though I haven't watched that one in a while. Funny, thanks for sharing!! laugh

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#244385 06/02/06 10:11 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by luvin_my_LnC:
Nice video. Short, sweet, and straight to the point. I loved it. Would have been a nice commercial back when LnC was aired. It's catchy in that manner.
It is very similar to a commercial that DID air when L&C was on, on ABC. wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#244386 06/02/06 10:13 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Here's the original, in case anyone is interested! smile

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/abcmultimedia.htm

Both the long and short versions are there, near the bottom of the page. laugh

The artist who sang the song was called "Noisy Neighbors."

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#244387 06/02/06 07:06 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Very Cute, Anna! And I loved the whole thing. And the dinner thing was funny. smile

Keep it up!!

Now give me something dark!

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#244388 06/04/06 12:32 AM
Columnist
Columnist
great video like always and I love the funny grove and the funny scenes made me laugh.

Thank you.

#244389 06/04/06 03:28 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ha ha ha! thumbsup

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#244390 06/04/06 03:54 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ahem, again, it WAS a commercial back when the show was on! wink Same song, just different scenes!

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#244391 06/04/06 04:14 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey thanks for that link SuperGEM. Yes, I remember those original commercials and the song from back when the show was on. I just meant Anna's would have been a great version of that commercial too. smile1

Ah, memories...

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#244392 06/04/06 08:48 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Ahem, again, it WAS a commercial back when the show was on! Same song, just different scenes!
We know it was the same song used for a promo ad. But I still find this video awesome. Good work, Anna!

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
#244393 06/04/06 09:04 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I loved Anna's version too. smile

But a couple of people kept asking WHERE she found the song, and no one else responded to their questions ... so I was starting to wonder how many people are NEW FoLCs here and therefore DIDN'T know. wink I know that not everyone here watched the show back when it was on ABC.

Not knocking Anna's version at all, believe me. In fact I think it rivals the original since many of the scenes are better matched in hers than they were originally. thumbsup Love the "late for dinner" one especially! wink

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#244394 06/04/06 12:10 PM
Columnist
Columnist
In fact I think it rivals the original since many of the scenes are better matched in hers than they were originally.
I think so too! smile

Rach

#244395 06/04/06 12:21 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Me three! laugh

And I'm just so happy to see some new music vids out right now, with everyone involved in the alt-kerts I was afraid there wouldn't be any new ones for awhile -- hint hint Rach, hee hee wink

#244396 06/04/06 12:55 PM
Columnist
Columnist
with everyone involved in the alt-kerts I was afraid there wouldn't be any new ones for awhile -- hint hint Rach, hee hee
Sheesh! I'm working on it! goofy Don't worry you'll get your vid. wink

Rach

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard