Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna MV: S On Your Chest - 05/31/06 11:54 PM
This one's been sitting on my HDD for a while now. Yesterday and today I put a whopping four clips in it to finish it off. As usual, all comments and critiques are welcome.

Title: S On Your Chest
Song Artist: Unknown
Character(s): Clark Kent/Superman
Genre: Comedy
Finished: 5/31/06
Format: WMV
Length: 0:48
Size: 5.86MB
Description: Vidded in WMM. Poor Clark. That S makes things tough.

~Anna
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/01/06 03:19 PM
Nice video. Short, sweet, and straight to the point. I loved it. Would have been a nice commercial back when LnC was aired. It's catchy in that manner.
Posted By: Sue S. Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/01/06 06:07 PM
Oh my gosh! Where did you find that song? It's very witty and tongue-in-cheek. I'm still giggling over the lyrics.

Great job matching up the lyrics to clips. Love the phone booth changing act.

Seriously funny stuff. rotflol
Posted By: angelic_editor Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/01/06 09:57 PM
Hah! *loves* Just everything — the music, the clips you chose ... it's perfect. clap
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/02/06 01:04 PM
LOL! goofy

Sara smile
Posted By: TOC Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/02/06 01:35 PM
Ha! Cute and funny! clap

Ann
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/02/06 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Sue S.:
Oh my gosh! Where did you find that song? It's very witty and tongue-in-cheek. I'm still giggling over the lyrics.
Sue, this song was actually from a promo that ABC did for L&C in season 3, back in 1996. Or was it 4? Can't remember exactly. I believe Andrea has the promo up on the L&C Archive if you've never seen it. wink

Great job Anna!! thumbsup Always love your videos, this was great!! laugh Looks VERY similar to the original actually, though I haven't watched that one in a while. Funny, thanks for sharing!! laugh
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/02/06 02:11 PM
Originally posted by luvin_my_LnC:
Nice video. Short, sweet, and straight to the point. I loved it. Would have been a nice commercial back when LnC was aired. It's catchy in that manner.
It is very similar to a commercial that DID air when L&C was on, on ABC. wink
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/02/06 02:13 PM
Here's the original, in case anyone is interested! smile

http://www.loisandclarkarchive.com/abcmultimedia.htm

Both the long and short versions are there, near the bottom of the page. laugh

The artist who sang the song was called "Noisy Neighbors."
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/02/06 11:06 PM
Very Cute, Anna! And I loved the whole thing. And the dinner thing was funny. smile

Keep it up!!

Now give me something dark!

Rach
Posted By: Tahu Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 04:32 AM
great video like always and I love the funny grove and the funny scenes made me laugh.

Thank you.
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 07:28 AM
Ha ha ha! thumbsup
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 07:54 AM
Ahem, again, it WAS a commercial back when the show was on! wink Same song, just different scenes!
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 08:14 AM
Hey thanks for that link SuperGEM. Yes, I remember those original commercials and the song from back when the show was on. I just meant Anna's would have been a great version of that commercial too. smile1

Ah, memories...
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 12:48 PM
Ahem, again, it WAS a commercial back when the show was on! Same song, just different scenes!
We know it was the same song used for a promo ad. But I still find this video awesome. Good work, Anna!

Rach
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 01:04 PM
I loved Anna's version too. smile

But a couple of people kept asking WHERE she found the song, and no one else responded to their questions ... so I was starting to wonder how many people are NEW FoLCs here and therefore DIDN'T know. wink I know that not everyone here watched the show back when it was on ABC.

Not knocking Anna's version at all, believe me. In fact I think it rivals the original since many of the scenes are better matched in hers than they were originally. thumbsup Love the "late for dinner" one especially! wink
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 04:10 PM
In fact I think it rivals the original since many of the scenes are better matched in hers than they were originally.
I think so too! smile

Rach
Posted By: Matrix Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 04:21 PM
Me three! laugh

And I'm just so happy to see some new music vids out right now, with everyone involved in the alt-kerts I was afraid there wouldn't be any new ones for awhile -- hint hint Rach, hee hee wink
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: MV: S On Your Chest - 06/04/06 04:55 PM
with everyone involved in the alt-kerts I was afraid there wouldn't be any new ones for awhile -- hint hint Rach, hee hee
Sheesh! I'm working on it! goofy Don't worry you'll get your vid. wink

Rach
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards