Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
OKay...so I know i'm a little crazy to want to make a L&C vid to this song, but crazy sure is a lot of fun!

Please give me feedback! Tell me what you think!

Oh and if you've never heard of Mortal Kombat... google it and you'll get so many websites you won't know which one to open...at least, thats what I did. lol! Basically there are movies and games that are about a fighting tounament where the forces of good and evil fight, and the outcome decides the fate of the world and...and...oh look, here's yahoo's description of the first movie.

"Evil sorcerer Shang Tsung has led a powerful prince to victory against his mortal enemies for nine generations. If he is victorious in the tenth Mortal Kombat tournament, the desolation and evil that have flourished in the Outworld will reign over Earth forever. Now, guided into battle by Rayden, a mighty and powerful god, three human warriors--Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage and Lui Kang--must look deep within their souls to discover the power they need to conquer a host of insurmountable events and superhuman foes"

Enough talk (need sleep!) here's the link:

http://www.folcvideo.com/music/MortalKombat_0004.wmv

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
wow nice one!!!!
I'm a martial arts fan,i like this song, and the movie
really well done thumbsup

Hello...DUH!!!!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow you posted fast! You know I love this!! Great job on get the beats with the weapons! I also love how you did like jonny cage, subzero, and sonya. This was awesome! It's fun, orignal, and beautifully pieced together! Four thumbs up! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh yay! You posted it! And it looks even beter than the one I watched yesterday!

Very good here. =D You know I loved it.

And that song's so perfect for those episodes =D

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice action piece.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I know next to nothing about martial arts and have never heard this song, but it was an interesting take. I love the latest out-of-the-box videos that have been coming out, and this is no exception. Definitely an appropriate song for this theme.

Keep up the good work!

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks! So glad ya'll liked it!

In this life of froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone.
Kindness in another's trouble,
Courage in your own.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jenni

I don't know anything about martial arts, but I thoroughly enjoyed this. smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
lovely! clap

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Columnist
Columnist
Wow! That was pretty cool. Nice work. The song had a great beat, and you picked awesome clips.

smile Thanks for sharing!

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Features Writer
Features Writer
When I was visiting some family when this first came out, I showed this vid and several others to my nephew who was six at the time. Now whenever I come to visit he asks if he can watch it. laugh Still an Awesome vid, Jenni!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard