Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: JenniJac MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 03/25/06 09:38 AM
OKay...so I know i'm a little crazy to want to make a L&C vid to this song, but crazy sure is a lot of fun!

Please give me feedback! Tell me what you think!

Oh and if you've never heard of Mortal Kombat... google it and you'll get so many websites you won't know which one to open...at least, thats what I did. lol! Basically there are movies and games that are about a fighting tounament where the forces of good and evil fight, and the outcome decides the fate of the world and...and...oh look, here's yahoo's description of the first movie.

"Evil sorcerer Shang Tsung has led a powerful prince to victory against his mortal enemies for nine generations. If he is victorious in the tenth Mortal Kombat tournament, the desolation and evil that have flourished in the Outworld will reign over Earth forever. Now, guided into battle by Rayden, a mighty and powerful god, three human warriors--Sonya Blade, Johnny Cage and Lui Kang--must look deep within their souls to discover the power they need to conquer a host of insurmountable events and superhuman foes"

Enough talk (need sleep!) here's the link:

http://www.folcvideo.com/music/MortalKombat_0004.wmv
Posted By: CK 9397 Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 03/25/06 09:50 AM
wow nice one!!!!
I'm a martial arts fan,i like this song, and the movie
really well done thumbsup
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 03/25/06 10:21 AM
Wow you posted fast! You know I love this!! Great job on get the beats with the weapons! I also love how you did like jonny cage, subzero, and sonya. This was awesome! It's fun, orignal, and beautifully pieced together! Four thumbs up! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Jen
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 03/25/06 04:35 PM
Oh yay! You posted it! And it looks even beter than the one I watched yesterday!

Very good here. =D You know I loved it.

And that song's so perfect for those episodes =D
Nice action piece.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Capes Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 03/26/06 09:12 PM
I know next to nothing about martial arts and have never heard this song, but it was an interesting take. I love the latest out-of-the-box videos that have been coming out, and this is no exception. Definitely an appropriate song for this theme.

Keep up the good work!
Posted By: JenniJac Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 03/28/06 03:03 AM
Thanks! So glad ya'll liked it!
Posted By: TriciaW Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 04/01/06 10:34 PM
Jenni

I don't know anything about martial arts, but I thoroughly enjoyed this. smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 04/19/08 12:33 PM
lovely! clap
Posted By: symbolicangel Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 04/20/08 08:11 AM
Wow! That was pretty cool. Nice work. The song had a great beat, and you picked awesome clips.

smile Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: MV: Mortal Kombat [Techno Remix] - 04/20/08 02:00 PM
When I was visiting some family when this first came out, I showed this vid and several others to my nephew who was six at the time. Now whenever I come to visit he asks if he can watch it. laugh Still an Awesome vid, Jenni!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards