Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#243665 01/21/06 04:29 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hello FoLCs wave

Finally, FINALLY a video. I know it took me long enough. But what can I say? I'm lazy.<G> This is a very odd..no unique video. It's not your typical vid you would expect. Andie and I both decided to put our small minds together to see what we could get out of this song. It turned I guess into a "ElseWorld" Video. So this is dedicated to Carol, Sara, Erica, and a few others. You know who you are. A big thanks to Wendy for the encouragement. I also like things to be out of order, Life isn't perfect, Sometimes perfect ending's isn't always what you get. Let me know what you think.

Note from Andie: Please don't harm me, I'm fragile in some areas....and that you would've harmed me if I didn't go along with your evil plan of making this vid... I'm the Victim here!
End Note.

Suuuure Andie. wink On with the vid. The song is called Always By Saliva Enjoy!

Rach laugh (who is running to put on flame resistant suit)

EDIT: Guess I should explain, So I don't have people asking. This vid is a Love/Hate video. Clark is going to take matters into his hands.

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#243666 01/21/06 04:43 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
To return with a vengance...

All I will say is "If I can't have her no one can" ahahhaha

Really different and latley I have been craving that style more... wink Nice job!

Welcom Back Love! laugh sloppy

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#243667 01/21/06 04:54 PM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Wow!

I don't want to ruin the end, but... rotflol

That was great, guys. I loved the shaking effect, and how it kept jumping when he'd repeat 'Always'... really great. And the ending... wow! It's not exactly in character, but I could believe it. <g>

Great job! smile

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
#243668 01/21/06 07:25 PM
Kerth
Kerth
I thought this was fabulous! Elseworld in a universe that went really wrong, of course, but the story you created with the images was extraordinary. WOW! thumbsup

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
#243669 01/21/06 09:12 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Rach and Andie

WOW!! Just amazing! smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool

#243670 01/22/06 03:22 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I think I saw this a long time ago. I can't remember. But anyways post it and drag me out of hiding <G>. That video is like a little fanfiction. Only I didn't have to read it <G>. Good job Andie and Rachel! Four thumbs up! thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
#243671 01/22/06 05:16 AM
Columnist
Columnist
I love it! It's so different. It really held my interest because it's not something you see all the time here. Great job! thumbsup

What episode was that scene with Superman and the gun from??? Not the ending I was expecting, but you did it well!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#243672 01/22/06 09:17 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Wow! This is incredible! It's amazing how the images that we've seen a hundred times can be edited together in a completly fresh and different way. This is the kind of vid that wins prizes at vividcon. Just amazing. Great job guys! smile

~Anna

#243673 01/22/06 11:06 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Incredible video, guys! The editing is superb, and while I don't mean to be unoriginal, I have to echo Anna's comment about how the clips we've seen again and again can be put together to form a completely different story. I thought it worked so well, and the ending ... !!! I'll leave it at that, so I don't ruin it for anyone.

~ Crystal

"Not all those who wander are lost." — JRR Tolkien
#243674 01/22/06 06:12 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Yes Rachel is back with a vengence. Great job with the editing for this song, (which I absolutly love by the way) very powerful! As Anna said it is amazing that you can string these images together to get a totally different story then the original. Good job Andie and Rachel. Keep them coming. Laura smile1

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#243675 01/23/06 10:53 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooh, LOVE the love/hate! I always loved the scenes where Lois and Clark fought, because their chemistry was hot in those moments!! Anger is, after all, another form of passion. And with Lois and Clark, I'll take passion in all its lovely forms smile

This was a great video! Good song choice for this particular story. thumbsup

~NICOLE smile

#243676 01/26/06 05:00 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
WOW!! Thank you all so very very much!

Looks like we'll have to store away our flame retardent suits for another day...which knowing Rachel, will be pretty soon wink

Rach says: "Thank you everyone for the fdk. Glad you enjoyed our vid. Look for more twisted vids in the near future."

Thanks again!!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
#243677 02/03/06 12:55 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hey Wife!!!

You might be surprised Jenni is talking to you like that, but it's actually me, yours truly, who is writing.

She is just by my side (beta-reading me) and we both loved your work.

Andie you are being bad influenced... KEEP IT LIKE THIS! devil

Jenni: I liked the tremble! And will Superman get life?! Great work both of you. smile

MDL: Evil!!! That's good! I mean.. evil! I loved everything, but I particularly loved the 'I hate you' parts. Keep up the evil work.

MDL devil & Jenni - evil to be.

#243678 02/17/06 04:36 AM
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
I really loved this. Very unique ideas. Superman with the gun -- *never* would have thought of doing that in a million years -- very shocking, and very cool!

Please make more, I love your stuff smile

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.
#243679 02/24/06 12:19 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great vid! thumbsup Fantastic work! notworthy

Andreia hail

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#243680 03/03/06 01:48 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by minimunch3:
What episode was that scene with Superman and the gun from???
Just like minimunch I am curious to know what scene superman with the gun was from? Why did he have it?

Nice video. It explain the series perfectly. If WB ever needs help marketing the series you should send the video.

Thanks, Judy
#243681 03/03/06 08:30 PM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally posted by minimunch3:
What episode was that scene with Superman and the gun from???
It was from season 1. Episode "Neverending Battle"

He had the gun, cause luthor was testing to see how powerful he was. So superman was showing him what he could do.

Thanks again for the fdk! I always enjoy what you guy's think of the vids.

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
#243682 03/03/06 10:07 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
**Steph crunches up into a meek little ball** Rach...hon...me is SOOOO sowry.... I'm a rotten rotten person. Plwese forgive me? There's no good explanation why I haven't posted in here before now...besides I'm a total goof and I completely f-ed up! confused But me woves you! Hehehehe

Anyways, enough with the apologies and on with the show...I absolutely LOVE your vids. I applaude your enginuity when it comes to making effects! This one in particular strikes a cord with me when I watch it...the shaking effects and the quick transitions back and forth really bring out a sense of instability not only with the images as you've intended but also with the emotion evoked by the lyrics and melody. Wow!

Really...truly...I just love how different this vid is. I never really was interested in alternate concepts when it came to my couple, but you're opening me up more and more to the idea that LnC can encompass a whole range of vid concepts. I really enjoyed how you used the images in this vid, and even more I LOVED how I could almost feel the friction between them throughout.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next one...

Your ever humble friend who prefers to avoid lashing...

Steph smile

Clark: There's no such word as chumpy.
Lois: Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore he's chumpy!"
Clark: Try again.
Lois: Are you challenging me?
Clark: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am!
#243683 06/12/06 08:25 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Girls, this video is awesome! So intense! You fit the lyrics and the images perfectly, too. Marvellous job!

And the ending... wow! eek

Great job!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#243684 06/12/06 10:26 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know Rach, I've told you before that I liked this vid - but I wasn't around yet when the fdk thread was going around. So I just wanted to take a moment and add to it since Anna revived it.

You know I loved this Rach! You know I love your hard vids - and I love your story vids too, this one happens to be both. laugh

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard