Hello FoLCs wave

Finally, FINALLY a video. I know it took me long enough. But what can I say? I'm lazy.<G> This is a very odd..no unique video. It's not your typical vid you would expect. Andie and I both decided to put our small minds together to see what we could get out of this song. It turned I guess into a "ElseWorld" Video. So this is dedicated to Carol, Sara, Erica, and a few others. You know who you are. A big thanks to Wendy for the encouragement. I also like things to be out of order, Life isn't perfect, Sometimes perfect ending's isn't always what you get. Let me know what you think.

Note from Andie: Please don't harm me, I'm fragile in some areas....and that you would've harmed me if I didn't go along with your evil plan of making this vid... I'm the Victim here!
End Note.

Suuuure Andie. wink On with the vid. The song is called Always By Saliva Enjoy!

Rach laugh (who is running to put on flame resistant suit)

EDIT: Guess I should explain, So I don't have people asking. This vid is a Love/Hate video. Clark is going to take matters into his hands.

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO