Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
and.... DONE hyper

I really hope you enjoyed reading this last part, the whole story, just whatever laugh

~NICOLE

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
AWwwww. Awwwwww. Awwwww! I loved it. It was so sweet and wonderful. Thank you for making my day. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
great story!!! I lovede this from the beginning to the end. What a great ending too! I'm all smiles smile1

Great job!!

Lola

"We're both barefoot, both flushed, and we both look guilty as hell. Clark has finger-combed his hair but I'm positive mine looks like I was just f… fished out of the river."

<3 this fic!
'The Next Step' By Sue S.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Cute proposal.

During the first few posts I was feeling like Lois' grief reaction was a bit over-done, but I have to admit that I'm glad I persisted with the story. The contrast between the too-angsty-for-my-taste beginning and the too-waffy-for-my-taste ending is actually very well-balanced and I find that I enjoyed the story after all. Thank you for sharing.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wonderful story Nicole! smile1
first crying, then smiling, you have had my attention from the beginning to the end! Brava! thumbsup

simona smile

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
awwww - so sweet!

great job, Nicole - on a wonderful story. i'm sorry i haven't been posting but I certainly enjoyed this more than I could have hoped!

Shells

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.

- Mahatma Gandhi
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Kerth
Kerth
A great ending to a wonderful story! dance
Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Columnist
Columnist
I absolutely loved this story. The end was so sweet! And I can't believe I didn't think of that before to account for the baby. That was so simple! It would certainly explain why Lois was so grief stricken.

Like I said, I absolutely loved this story. Great Job! thumbsup

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
MAF wrote:
What happen to the trip to Smallville? confused
They are going tomorrow... their lives are JUST beginning... there is lots to do and lots to come for them, I wanted to end on just them, planning the future, happy and together. No one else around... smile

You guys are great! I love reading threads on these boards, because they're so expressive and the chats are so lively... the feedback in general is so helpful too. I know this story will be going through a bit of revision now that I'm done posting! wink

Thank you EVERYONE for reading and for the feedback!! It was MUCH appreciated! smile1

smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1 smile1

grr... again w/ the coffee!!!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
**Insert big happy sigh**

Thanks for sharing; I really enjoyed reading this story.

JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Soooo beautiful, so sweet. I loved it.
Thank you
Sil

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you, JD and Sil. I'm glad you've enjoyed the story! blush

~nicole

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

I've just managed to catch up here. smile

This is a wonderful story. You did a fabulous job portraying Lois and Clark's emotions. smile1 I love it.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
i just read it on the archive..
nice, wow, congratulations!!! sloppy
what a good way to start a day

Hello...DUH!!!!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I just read this tonite on the fanfic site, and wanted to let you know that I absolutely loved it. Usually I don't give a lot of feeback on stories, but this one took me through a rollercoaster of emotions... There were times when I was nearly in tears and others where I couldn't quit smiling... Very well written, & I hope you'll continue to write more stories!

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you, CK 9397 and Blayne! I'm so glad you enjoyed this! smile

~NICOLE

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Nicole, this was wonderful! And here I thought fanfic was boring compared to nfic, because it never seemed able to deal with real feelings and real relationship issues. But your story is so beautiful and so emotional, I couldn't stop grinning when I had read it! Lovely! Hey, I want to read it in one piece. Is it posted someplace where I can read it from beginning to end in one go?

Ann

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks, TOC, for your comments. I'm glad you enjoyed the story! It actually just got uploaded to the archive, so you can find it at lcfanfic.com under What's New or by title/author. There you can read it all at once.

Thanks again!!

smile NICOLE

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard