Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
There's been a long time between this vid and my first one, so I'm pretty nervous about posting. Hope you'll all like it.

There's a little story to this that you might find amusing. The first time I heard this song was at a party in London and I liked it straight away. I've sung it a few times at karaoke (horribly, I'd say laugh ). But the idea for a music video came one day when I was cycling home from work. The song came on my mp3 player and images started to float in my head. So all the way home, I was putting the video together in my head. Which is quite dangerous, because I wasn't paying attention to other traffic anymore. Glad I made it home save. It took me some weeks, but here's the result of that ride.

I want to thank Elena and Julie for helping me get my hands on some of the episodes. Couldn't have done it without you two! Sorcha, thanks for helping me pick and find some images to certain parts of the lyrics. And Sara, thank you for watching this and reassuring me! And a big thank you to Anna for making me a title card. Greatly appriciate all your help. smile

Anyway, here is the video. The song is called When You Walk in the Room and is sung by The Searchers.

Enjoy. smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Wow, Sas. <g>

That was great, especially for a first try!

You need to make more of these, ASAP. <g>

I don't want to give away too much, so... just a few things:

I love the part where he can 'only stare' - it's as if that scene was written just for those lyrics. Excellent, excellent match.

Perfect timing on the 'thunder boom'! smile

And the 'last walk in the room' - aw, I'm almost tempted to sigh waffily, but... I'll... um... screw it. *sighs waff-ish like*

Dave (who is thinking about not writing to give Sas more time for making videos <g>)

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow is right. I wasn't expecting this song style but I like it! Wonderful job! And I'm with david on the ending *chokes back her waffy sigh* And also with david on the thunderboom part great timing!

Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
This is your first? Lovely! smile

Very Waffy and cute! More soon! hyper

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw cute! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Saskia

A wonderful video! smile1

Tricia cool

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Nice smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Great video!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Great video!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Saskia Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Awww, thanks for all the great comments, guys. smile You sure know how to make a girl feel flattered! blush

Dave, glad you enjoyed it so much, and for pointing out those scenes. It took me quite a while to get the timings right. And don't you dare to stop writing in order to give me more time to make vids! How about we just do it both?

LLWB, this wasn't my first video. It's actually my second, but the time between them is pretty long (over a year).

Thanks again. Your wonderful comments reassured me a lot, so I am working on something new. No idea when it'll be finished though. wink

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard