There's been a long time between this vid and my first one, so I'm pretty nervous about posting. Hope you'll all like it.

There's a little story to this that you might find amusing. The first time I heard this song was at a party in London and I liked it straight away. I've sung it a few times at karaoke (horribly, I'd say laugh ). But the idea for a music video came one day when I was cycling home from work. The song came on my mp3 player and images started to float in my head. So all the way home, I was putting the video together in my head. Which is quite dangerous, because I wasn't paying attention to other traffic anymore. Glad I made it home save. It took me some weeks, but here's the result of that ride.

I want to thank Elena and Julie for helping me get my hands on some of the episodes. Couldn't have done it without you two! Sorcha, thanks for helping me pick and find some images to certain parts of the lyrics. And Sara, thank you for watching this and reassuring me! And a big thank you to Anna for making me a title card. Greatly appriciate all your help. smile

Anyway, here is the video. The song is called When You Walk in the Room and is sung by The Searchers.

Enjoy. smile

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!