Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm working on a possible vid project, and I'm looking for any clips of Clark calling to Lois telepathically. I know there were instances in HIWTHI and BGDC, but I'm wondering if there were any more. Can anyone think of any other places where something similar happened? Any help would be REALLY appreciated. Thanks! smile

~Anna

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I'm not sure if you need actual audio on these with Clark talking telepathically to Lois... but if you don't, there are plenty of clips you can use of Clark using his superhearing. And even then, I suppose you could take those clips and edit the sound. wink

Not sure if that helps any. But other than BGDF and HIWTHI, I don't think there are any other instances of telepathy... unless you count Zara talking to Clark. wink

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I really need Lois hearing Clark, not the other way around. I basically just wanted to double check that I wasn't forgetting another instance of it, but I think those are probably the only ones. Thanks Sara! smile

~Anna

Top Banana
Top Banana
If you need a scene with Lois tilting her head, maybe you can pick something from Ultra Woman.

Hope this helps,
Ankit wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard