Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BanAnna The Voices in Your Head (aka Clip Help) - 10/07/05 11:18 PM
I'm working on a possible vid project, and I'm looking for any clips of Clark calling to Lois telepathically. I know there were instances in HIWTHI and BGDC, but I'm wondering if there were any more. Can anyone think of any other places where something similar happened? Any help would be REALLY appreciated. Thanks! smile

~Anna
I'm not sure if you need actual audio on these with Clark talking telepathically to Lois... but if you don't, there are plenty of clips you can use of Clark using his superhearing. And even then, I suppose you could take those clips and edit the sound. wink

Not sure if that helps any. But other than BGDF and HIWTHI, I don't think there are any other instances of telepathy... unless you count Zara talking to Clark. wink

Sara smile
Posted By: BanAnna Re: The Voices in Your Head (aka Clip Help) - 10/08/05 02:14 PM
I really need Lois hearing Clark, not the other way around. I basically just wanted to double check that I wasn't forgetting another instance of it, but I think those are probably the only ones. Thanks Sara! smile

~Anna
If you need a scene with Lois tilting her head, maybe you can pick something from Ultra Woman.

Hope this helps,
Ankit wave
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards