Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
And this concludes our Revelation in Three Parts. laugh Now it's ALL out in the open!

Thank you for reading! smile1 I hope you enjoy part 13!!

~NICOLE

Blogger
Blogger
I'm really loving this story!! Great job! smile1

Clark: I have loved you from the beginning.
Lois: And I'll love you till the end.

My 4 Year Old Cousin: "Why is Superman wearing glasses?"
Kerth
Kerth
This was so beautiful! Thanks for a happy, heartfelt revelation for all their secrets. There are a lot of lines that I love from this section, but this might be the most surprising:
He was completely terrified at the same time. He was going to be a father.
We know from all the way back in the pilot episode how much Clark wants a family, and after he falls in love with Lois, it's clear that he only wants that family with her. But this line, along with the thoughts that follow, is so realistic, it portrays how human Clark really is. Perfection! thumbsup
Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yippie! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi, all! Thank you for reading! smile

We know from all the way back in the pilot episode how much Clark wants a family, and after he falls in love with Lois, it's clear that he only wants that family with her. But this line, along with the thoughts that follow, is so realistic, it portrays how human Clark really is.
Thank you, Susan. I do believe that Clark is quite human. We *know* what his hopes and dreams are, but that doesn't mean that in the face of getting those, it wouldn't scare him senseless. A dream coming true can be amazing and scary (especially the way this one happened). Thank you smile

Thanks Susan, Maria, Laura, Shelly and everyone reading and sticking w/ the story. I will post the next part later in the day! smile1

~NICOLE

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard