Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nicole S FDK: To Wake from Dreams (13/16) - 09/17/05 09:26 PM
And this concludes our Revelation in Three Parts. laugh Now it's ALL out in the open!

Thank you for reading! smile1 I hope you enjoy part 13!!

~NICOLE
Posted By: shellyem Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (13/16) - 09/17/05 10:02 PM
I'm really loving this story!! Great job! smile1
Posted By: groobie Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (13/16) - 09/17/05 10:27 PM
This was so beautiful! Thanks for a happy, heartfelt revelation for all their secrets. There are a lot of lines that I love from this section, but this might be the most surprising:
He was completely terrified at the same time. He was going to be a father.
We know from all the way back in the pilot episode how much Clark wants a family, and after he falls in love with Lois, it's clear that he only wants that family with her. But this line, along with the thoughts that follow, is so realistic, it portrays how human Clark really is. Perfection! thumbsup
Susan
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (13/16) - 09/17/05 10:30 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (13/16) - 09/18/05 12:02 AM
Yippie! Laura
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (13/16) - 09/19/05 12:11 PM
Hi, all! Thank you for reading! smile

We know from all the way back in the pilot episode how much Clark wants a family, and after he falls in love with Lois, it's clear that he only wants that family with her. But this line, along with the thoughts that follow, is so realistic, it portrays how human Clark really is.
Thank you, Susan. I do believe that Clark is quite human. We *know* what his hopes and dreams are, but that doesn't mean that in the face of getting those, it wouldn't scare him senseless. A dream coming true can be amazing and scary (especially the way this one happened). Thank you smile

Thanks Susan, Maria, Laura, Shelly and everyone reading and sticking w/ the story. I will post the next part later in the day! smile1

~NICOLE
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards