Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I hope you like Part 8! smile1

~NICOLE

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Liked it? I *loved* it! wink I haven't had a chance to post feedback but I've been anxiously awaiting every part and am truly loving this one! clap Is Lois sick for the reason I think she is?? eek Can't wait for the next part!!!! notworthy

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Yes I liked it a lot but I will like part 9 even more if clark is finally going to come clean with her. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
I desparately want Clark to come clean, but I am also dreading Lois' reaction. I want so many things to come out of this, like Clark to realize exactly how much pain he has caused her, Lois to just be relieved, for her to realize how terrible it has been for Clark, for them to share their feelings, but I'm afraid that all that will come out of it is anger. This has been more than a couple days and Lois is more than a little upset. But I have faith in your obvious talent ( grovel

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I will like part 9 even more if clark is finally going to come clean with her
I desparately want Clark to come clean, but I am also dreading Lois' reaction.
Okay, so I can see a trend... we are ready for Clark to come clean... okay, stick w/ me, please wink

Thanks for the enthusiastic replies!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can't wait for the next part! Sometime soon? smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Perry should take her to a hospital.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
great part! hyper

just a quick stop to say I love this story, and to apologize for not stop and give feedback as often as I'd like; these days I have barely time to read new stories!

simona smile

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard