Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nicole S FDK: To Wake from Dreams (8/16) - 09/12/05 08:49 PM
I hope you like Part 8! smile1

~NICOLE
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (8/16) - 09/12/05 10:32 PM
Liked it? I *loved* it! wink I haven't had a chance to post feedback but I've been anxiously awaiting every part and am truly loving this one! clap Is Lois sick for the reason I think she is?? eek Can't wait for the next part!!!! notworthy
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (8/16) - 09/12/05 10:38 PM
Oh Yes I liked it a lot but I will like part 9 even more if clark is finally going to come clean with her. More soon. Laura
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (8/16) - 09/12/05 10:55 PM
I desparately want Clark to come clean, but I am also dreading Lois' reaction. I want so many things to come out of this, like Clark to realize exactly how much pain he has caused her, Lois to just be relieved, for her to realize how terrible it has been for Clark, for them to share their feelings, but I'm afraid that all that will come out of it is anger. This has been more than a couple days and Lois is more than a little upset. But I have faith in your obvious talent ( grovel

~Kristen
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (8/16) - 09/13/05 12:54 PM
I will like part 9 even more if clark is finally going to come clean with her
I desparately want Clark to come clean, but I am also dreading Lois' reaction.
Okay, so I can see a trend... we are ready for Clark to come clean... okay, stick w/ me, please wink

Thanks for the enthusiastic replies!!

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can't wait for the next part! Sometime soon? smile1
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (8/16) - 09/13/05 07:59 PM
Hi,

Great part. help Perry should take her to a hospital.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: To Wake from Dreams (8/16) - 09/13/05 08:25 PM
great part! hyper

just a quick stop to say I love this story, and to apologize for not stop and give feedback as often as I'd like; these days I have barely time to read new stories!

simona smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards