Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#241363 05/24/05 07:12 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I would really like to continue to make videos for you all (I have one slowly in the works as I write) but I have limited resources. I am desperatly seeking scenes and any one who has clips of L&C and is willing to share I would be very grateful.

Please e-mail me or leave a comment if you are interested or know someone who would be.

Thanks for helping a newbie video maker!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
#241364 05/24/05 10:51 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I only had three eps (one of them was the Pilot, which was basically 2 eps worth) before, but now I have 'em all, thanks to Annette. She runs www.annesplace.net (you can find her contact there, I think) and has been the marvelous source for many of us FoLCs, I think. It'll only cost you the cost of the DVDs and shipping. I would recommend asking for the avis on DVD and asking for the extended pilot as well (it goes on a separate dvd). I reimbursed her via Paypal and had them sent to my home address. When I got home from college, they were waiting for me. laugh

If you choose this route, make sure you give her the biggest thanks you can--it's truly a labor of love, and I appreciate it all. smile

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard