Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LoisLaneWannaBe In Need Of Scenes - 05/24/05 11:12 PM
I would really like to continue to make videos for you all (I have one slowly in the works as I write) but I have limited resources. I am desperatly seeking scenes and any one who has clips of L&C and is willing to share I would be very grateful.

Please e-mail me or leave a comment if you are interested or know someone who would be.

Thanks for helping a newbie video maker!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be
Posted By: Doranwen Re: In Need Of Scenes - 05/25/05 02:51 AM
I only had three eps (one of them was the Pilot, which was basically 2 eps worth) before, but now I have 'em all, thanks to Annette. She runs www.annesplace.net (you can find her contact there, I think) and has been the marvelous source for many of us FoLCs, I think. It'll only cost you the cost of the DVDs and shipping. I would recommend asking for the avis on DVD and asking for the extended pilot as well (it goes on a separate dvd). I reimbursed her via Paypal and had them sent to my home address. When I got home from college, they were waiting for me. laugh

If you choose this route, make sure you give her the biggest thanks you can--it's truly a labor of love, and I appreciate it all. smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards