Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Never give a FoLC a new toy... This is a trailer for a terrific story currently being posted. If you haven't already started reading Yvonne's Clark Kent, This Is Your Life, what are you waiting for?! eek

Clark Kent, This Is Your Life WMV

Edit: Thanks to Elena, there's now a RP version . Thanks, El!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow! For me? For one of my stories? eek

I love it! Thank you, thank you, thank you! smile1

Favourite bits - seeing altClark and Lana together. Noticing how luke-warm he is with her. All those angsty clips of altClark. smile The juxtaposition of his exposure to K followed by a happily smiling Lana - inspired, Wendy. The threatening voiceovers. The credits at the end - LOL!

Best bit of all - the logo at the start. Boy, is she cute! smile

Thank you again, Wendy! You made a tired IT Manager very happy.

Yvonne

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooooh!!! smile1

Elena smile1

Methos: "I'm easily amused."

(Indiscretions - Highlander: The Series)
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
OOOOOOOH!!!! Trailer!!!! smile1

You beat me to this one, Wendy! ;P

But very chilling and tense! The Trask over-voice at the end was really just creepy! Kryptonite and Lana... *shudder* And the way you did the switch was awesome. goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very nice, Wendy! Great clips of Lana... and the voice-overs were good, too. And (my favorite part) you listed me as a co-producer! goofy

So, Yvonne... when are you planning to write more so that we can co-produce it for you? laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
OOoooOOOO!!! Very Nice! eek
I love the trailer, I hate lana! grumble But you did a great job, wendy! thumbsup

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy

WOW! An excellent trailer! smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
Very, very nice, Wendy! Everybody already said the gist of what I would have said, so I will just say ditto. laugh But my favourite part was with the two white title screens flashing and the "IT". Very, very well done. Great use of the show's lines, too. thumbsup

MORE!!!!!!!!!

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Cool! Lana - razz mad

Very well done. clap clap

Didn't understand the IT bits - I guess because I haven't read the story. Yes, I'm ashamed of how many Yvonne stories are still languishing on my 'to be read at some point/eventually/in the future/definitely' list. blush

More!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Blogger
Blogger
Woe am I...woe am I...

To help this tormented ex-writer rest in peace, click here.

Columnist
Columnist
As I told you earlier, (written smugly because I got to see you in person today!) I loved this! It's extremely well done.

Hurry up and finish your story, Yvonne. I just can't read this in installments as I don't enjoy being on tenterhooks! (What the heck are tenterhooks anyway?)

Irene smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Wow! Thank you, everyone! I certainly never expected this sort of feedback! blush

Sara, I would say I'm sorry that I beat you to this one... except that I'm not. smile1 And even more so that you found watching some of the scenes useful. Yes, even before Lois walked into his life poor Alt-Clark didn't look too happy, did he?

The timeline of the story in this trailer is, of course, rather different from the story itself and so different from the other trailers I've done - the story starts with a switch, and it's not until later that we find out about Clark and Lana. Hope that didn't give away too much of the story up front! But it seemed the only way to tell the story.

Oh, and I'm glad the 'IT' bits and the Trask voice-over worked! smile

So, I hope that anyone who hasn't yet read this amazing, heart-rending, funny, dramatic story will run to the Archive or Annesplace as soon as it's uploaded!

Thank you all again!!!

Wendy smile (who refers to the Kryptonite-and-Lana scene as evidence for Lana's total and utter villainhood with no redeeming features whatsoever goofy )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Blogger
Blogger
I just checked out the trailer and it was darn good. You guys have been really busy with things while I was away.... Hat's off to Wendy dance dance dance

Wanda

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard