Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, me again. laugh

And yet again with another trailer. This time for a very dear friend of mine who had a birthday in February, and for whom I didn't have time back then to write a story or make a video. frown

So Wendy, this (very late) birthday present is my way to give you a big hug and say thank you for being the fantastic friend you always are to me. sloppy

I hope you enjoy this! smile

Eternity

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow.

I. Am. Speechless! smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, that's it, I've had enough, I'm registering a complaint!

You guys have to stop this. You're just not making the Alt Kerths any easier, you know!

goofy

Beautifully done, H. Loved the mismatch of dialogue and scenes to tell a story different to the one we saw on screen. Perfect!

LabRat smile (amazed at how you guys do it)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kaethel

WOW! smile1

Tricia cool

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Kae!!!!! This has got to be your best yet!!! Fantastic choice of music!! And the dialogue... wow!! So chilling! Phenomenal job!!! thumbsup

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Niiiice! Excellent images and sound clips!

Great job!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iโ€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iโ€™m trying to be nice.
Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow.

Double and triple wow.

This is one awesome trailer. My favorites are the ones that really do feel like a movie trailer, and this one definitely does! I'm very impressed!

You've outdone yourself, Kae!

Kathy

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Kae, this is awesome!! I absolutely love the beginning - with Lex's proposal. I love the clips of the water, looking so threatning. The mood is conveyed really well.

Great job!!!!

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another GREAT trailer!!!!!! Omg I'm starting to want to read these stories!!!! You guys rock!!!!! notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Still say we need to be evil together........ angel-devil

Jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I can't see the video. I can see only the first three seconds, then it stop. Someone can say me what I have to do in order to see the trailer ? Please...

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Poussin, have you tried saving the video to your computer first? To do that, you need to right-click on the link, then select "save target as" (on your computer it will be "enregistrer la cible sous") then save it. Then retrieve it from where you saved it, and play it.

If that still doesn't work, let us know and we'll figure out what the problem is. smile

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, Kae!! thumbsup

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I was just going to start with Wendy's trilogy (you'll get your feedback later) when I saw this trailer.

Great work, Kaethel!

While I am so used to Lex' dubbed german voice John Shea's sounds way better. Thanks for that bit of information, I may just buy the DVD now.
You managed to create a dark and dangerous feeling with a nervous music, some quotes and threatening water. Now I'm really curious what the fiction is about wink

Blogger
Blogger
WOW that was amazing thumbsup

"You're everything that's good about the human race.
You showed me what it means to be close to someone.
You inspire me to be better, to work harder for a better tomorrow.
You represent everything I'm supposed to believe in.
I was sent here to find you, to be with you."-Clark to Lois
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooooooooooo . . . my fav part was definitely the very end--that haunting "echo" sound and the swirling water were perfectly dark and foreboding. I have to agree, menacing IS a very good word for it, Wendy!

So where did the music come from? (I'm also curious where the water parts came from, too . . .)

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Yes, I tried to save traget as, but I can read only the three first seconds. I tried twice, but it don't work. I tried too to read directly the video but it don't work either.
I don't know why. I've never have any problems with others video.

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
Sorry, I tried again, and today, it works.
I really don't understand why it don't works before, I made exactly the same things...

But it's nice to see the trailer, finally, because I agree with all the others comments. It's a very good trailer. It really give the desire to read the story.

Very good work.

Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thank you so much for your feedback, you all. smile You made me blush and smile that goofy grin. blush goofy And Wendy, I'm delighted you like your (very late) birthday present. smile

Doranwen, the music comes from two different soundtracks: the first bit is from City of Angels, and the more fast-paced part is from Romeo and Juliet. As for the swirling water, it's stuff I captured with my digital camera when I went to Niagara Falls in October. I was already planning a trailer for the Eternity Trilogy (I was a BR so I knew what was gonna happen laugh ), so I decided to take some material. wink

Thanks again for the comments, guys! I can't tell you how happy you've made me. hyper

Kaethel smile

- Is that what we are?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh nice job K! Beautifully done! What they said<g> Laura

Clark: โ€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why canโ€™t we fall in love in an instant?โ€

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
That was eerie. Lex is freaky!

Great JOB!

I didn't even finish Summer Dreaming. Gee wiz.

dance dance dance dance dance

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard