Lois & Clark Forums
Well, me again. laugh

And yet again with another trailer. This time for a very dear friend of mine who had a birthday in February, and for whom I didn't have time back then to write a story or make a video. frown

So Wendy, this (very late) birthday present is my way to give you a big hug and say thank you for being the fantastic friend you always are to me. sloppy

I hope you enjoy this! smile

Eternity

Kaethel smile
Wow.

I. Am. Speechless! smile1
Okay, that's it, I've had enough, I'm registering a complaint!

You guys have to stop this. You're just not making the Alt Kerths any easier, you know!

goofy

Beautifully done, H. Loved the mismatch of dialogue and scenes to tell a story different to the one we saw on screen. Perfect!

LabRat smile (amazed at how you guys do it)
Kaethel

WOW! smile1

Tricia cool
Kae!!!!! This has got to be your best yet!!! Fantastic choice of music!! And the dialogue... wow!! So chilling! Phenomenal job!!! thumbsup

Sara laugh
Niiiice! Excellent images and sound clips!

Great job!

~Liz
Wow.

Double and triple wow.

This is one awesome trailer. My favorites are the ones that really do feel like a movie trailer, and this one definitely does! I'm very impressed!

You've outdone yourself, Kae!

Kathy
Wow, Kae, this is awesome!! I absolutely love the beginning - with Lex's proposal. I love the clips of the water, looking so threatning. The mood is conveyed really well.

Great job!!!!

Julie smile
Another GREAT trailer!!!!!! Omg I'm starting to want to read these stories!!!! You guys rock!!!!! notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy notworthy Still say we need to be evil together........ angel-devil

Jen
I can't see the video. I can see only the first three seconds, then it stop. Someone can say me what I have to do in order to see the trailer ? Please...
Poussin, have you tried saving the video to your computer first? To do that, you need to right-click on the link, then select "save target as" (on your computer it will be "enregistrer la cible sous") then save it. Then retrieve it from where you saved it, and play it.

If that still doesn't work, let us know and we'll figure out what the problem is. smile

Kaethel smile
Wow, Kae!! thumbsup

Lynn
I was just going to start with Wendy's trilogy (you'll get your feedback later) when I saw this trailer.

Great work, Kaethel!

While I am so used to Lex' dubbed german voice John Shea's sounds way better. Thanks for that bit of information, I may just buy the DVD now.
You managed to create a dark and dangerous feeling with a nervous music, some quotes and threatening water. Now I'm really curious what the fiction is about wink
WOW that was amazing thumbsup
Oooooooooooo . . . my fav part was definitely the very end--that haunting "echo" sound and the swirling water were perfectly dark and foreboding. I have to agree, menacing IS a very good word for it, Wendy!

So where did the music come from? (I'm also curious where the water parts came from, too . . .)
Yes, I tried to save traget as, but I can read only the three first seconds. I tried twice, but it don't work. I tried too to read directly the video but it don't work either.
I don't know why. I've never have any problems with others video.
Sorry, I tried again, and today, it works.
I really don't understand why it don't works before, I made exactly the same things...

But it's nice to see the trailer, finally, because I agree with all the others comments. It's a very good trailer. It really give the desire to read the story.

Very good work.
Thank you so much for your feedback, you all. smile You made me blush and smile that goofy grin. blush goofy And Wendy, I'm delighted you like your (very late) birthday present. smile

Doranwen, the music comes from two different soundtracks: the first bit is from City of Angels, and the more fast-paced part is from Romeo and Juliet. As for the swirling water, it's stuff I captured with my digital camera when I went to Niagara Falls in October. I was already planning a trailer for the Eternity Trilogy (I was a BR so I knew what was gonna happen laugh ), so I decided to take some material. wink

Thanks again for the comments, guys! I can't tell you how happy you've made me. hyper

Kaethel smile
Oh nice job K! Beautifully done! What they said<g> Laura
That was eerie. Lex is freaky!

Great JOB!

I didn't even finish Summer Dreaming. Gee wiz.

dance dance dance dance dance
*shivers violently* For some reason, tonight I remembered that rushing water clip and wanted to see it. So I remembered it was the Eternity trilogy, because of the whole lake thing . . . and forgot how menacing/eerie/downright chilling the whole trailer is. *shivers again* This is definitely one of my very favorites. (I started making a list--there are seven now, getting hard to keep track. wink ) Amazing job, Kae! (The obviously "amateur" water footage is quite perfect--the "shakiness" makes you feel like you're there--professional footage would not have had the same scary effect.) And that music is PERFECT! Wow . . . I can't believe I'd forgotten about this trailer. *shivers another time* I keep hearing the echoes of those eerie voices and seeing the water . . .
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards