Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#240912 02/24/05 12:41 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
When I first heard this song, I'd never have thought it'd be a L&C music vid. But when I was on a FOLC-related road trip, this song was on one of the CDs that got played a lot, and after spending a weekend with FOLCs, you naturally have L&C on the brain, so... here's the result. I think of it as a tribute to the love triangle built for two smile

I\'m Gonna Get Ya -- Windows Media Player

(El or Annette, if you could get this set up in Real Player, please do! smile )

Hope you enjoy!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THAT Fire Escape Scene That was the one I was talking about, I knew I saw that somewhere!!
Thank you PAM!!! Rocking Video! clap

TEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Glad to help, TJ <g> In case you're wondering, that fire-escape scene was from the very end of "Battleground Earth," where Clark gives Lois her ring back and suggests they go get married already wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
Pam, I wish you were here right now to see my face. And hear me laughing. And see me literally applauding. OMG!!! That was so, so, so AWESOME!

Perfect song, perfect clips, perfect tone. I was laughing out loud several times. I *loved* this vid. You, my friend, are up there with the masters!

The thing that struck me most, though, was how much you fit in here. So many clips, many of them not commonly used. Wonderfully chosen and matched, too. (Loved Superman looking at the camera and the UltraWoman kiss during the "love can be fun" lines, for example.)

There are a small handful of videos that I consider perfect pimping videos -- vids you would show people who don't know the show to get them interested in it or to demonstrate why you love it so much. This vid has now been added to that list!

(Oh, yeah, and now I know what scene TJ was thinking of -- I told you it might be BE, LOL!)

Kathy

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Kathy, did you just call me a pimp? goofy And I always want to have a narrative arc of some sort (listen to me; I'm talking like I've made dozens of these instead of just two <g> )

PJ
who just may be hooked on this video-making thing

"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Glad you're into this video-making thing, Pam. Pretty cool! I, too, enjoyed the fresh images. This one was a lot of fun!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great job Pam..loved the scenes you chose!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iโ€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iโ€™m trying to be nice.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
thumbsup

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great video Pam, keep up the good work! notworthy Always liked this song, I agree I never thought of it in relation to L&C but it's a wonderfully fresh idea! Love it! smile Looking forward to many more videos from you ........ wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Another great video from you, Pam! I admit I prefer the less-twangy version of this song wink but the video is fantastic! thumbsup Very imaginative storyline - first Lois determined to get Superman, but then Clark determined to get Lois. And in the end they both get each other. twins

So what's next from your talented mind?

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
I love this vid pam, Good Choice of clips. Keep up the good work. And I want more vids wink

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Great job, Pam. Definitely makes me want to "get me some land!" laugh drool And... yeah, what Wendy said... great job change POV's. goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Super (pun intended) video!!!! I really enjoyed it!!!!
jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just adorable! Laura

Clark: โ€œIf we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why canโ€™t we fall in love in an instant?โ€

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
I must have missed this the first time around, and I'm glad it was brought back to the top because I absolutely love it!!

This is such a fun song to begin with, but you've done a great job of making it even more so with your clip choices. There were so many moments where I was actually laughing out loud!

Thanks for sharing this, Pam! It's definitely one of my favorite vids now!

~Anna

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard