Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/24/05 04:41 AM
When I first heard this song, I'd never have thought it'd be a L&C music vid. But when I was on a FOLC-related road trip, this song was on one of the CDs that got played a lot, and after spending a weekend with FOLCs, you naturally have L&C on the brain, so... here's the result. I think of it as a tribute to the love triangle built for two smile

I\'m Gonna Get Ya -- Windows Media Player

(El or Annette, if you could get this set up in Real Player, please do! smile )

Hope you enjoy!

PJ
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/24/05 06:06 AM
THAT Fire Escape Scene That was the one I was talking about, I knew I saw that somewhere!!
Thank you PAM!!! Rocking Video! clap

TEEEEEEEJ
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/24/05 06:59 AM
Glad to help, TJ <g> In case you're wondering, that fire-escape scene was from the very end of "Battleground Earth," where Clark gives Lois her ring back and suggests they go get married already wink

PJ
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/24/05 09:54 AM
Pam, I wish you were here right now to see my face. And hear me laughing. And see me literally applauding. OMG!!! That was so, so, so AWESOME!

Perfect song, perfect clips, perfect tone. I was laughing out loud several times. I *loved* this vid. You, my friend, are up there with the masters!

The thing that struck me most, though, was how much you fit in here. So many clips, many of them not commonly used. Wonderfully chosen and matched, too. (Loved Superman looking at the camera and the UltraWoman kiss during the "love can be fun" lines, for example.)

There are a small handful of videos that I consider perfect pimping videos -- vids you would show people who don't know the show to get them interested in it or to demonstrate why you love it so much. This vid has now been added to that list!

(Oh, yeah, and now I know what scene TJ was thinking of -- I told you it might be BE, LOL!)

Kathy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/24/05 10:49 AM
Kathy, did you just call me a pimp? goofy And I always want to have a narrative arc of some sort (listen to me; I'm talking like I've made dozens of these instead of just two <g> )

PJ
who just may be hooked on this video-making thing
Posted By: LabRat Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/24/05 12:52 PM
Glad you're into this video-making thing, Pam. Pretty cool! I, too, enjoyed the fresh images. This one was a lot of fun!

LabRat smile
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/24/05 06:09 PM
Great job Pam..loved the scenes you chose!

~Liz
Posted By: sandrad Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/25/05 03:40 PM
thumbsup

Mirage smile
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/25/05 11:24 PM
Great video Pam, keep up the good work! notworthy Always liked this song, I agree I never thought of it in relation to L&C but it's a wonderfully fresh idea! Love it! smile Looking forward to many more videos from you ........ wink
Posted By: Wendymr Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/26/05 10:15 AM
Another great video from you, Pam! I admit I prefer the less-twangy version of this song wink but the video is fantastic! thumbsup Very imaginative storyline - first Lois determined to get Superman, but then Clark determined to get Lois. And in the end they both get each other. twins

So what's next from your talented mind?

Wendy smile
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/26/05 02:36 PM
I love this vid pam, Good Choice of clips. Keep up the good work. And I want more vids wink

Rach laugh
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/26/05 11:02 PM
Great job, Pam. Definitely makes me want to "get me some land!" laugh drool And... yeah, what Wendy said... great job change POV's. goofy
Posted By: mmmsquirrel Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 02/26/05 11:02 PM
Super (pun intended) video!!!! I really enjoyed it!!!!
jen
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 06/19/05 01:06 AM
Just adorable! Laura
Posted By: BanAnna Re: New Video: I'm Gonna Get Ya - 06/19/05 01:14 PM
I must have missed this the first time around, and I'm glad it was brought back to the top because I absolutely love it!!

This is such a fun song to begin with, but you've done a great job of making it even more so with your clip choices. There were so many moments where I was actually laughing out loud!

Thanks for sharing this, Pam! It's definitely one of my favorite vids now!

~Anna
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards