Next Thread
Print Thread
#240858 02/15/05 02:28 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
I want to download Annie M.'s video "Standing At The Edge", but the link on the video TOC doesn't work.

Anyone knows where I can find it?

Thanks!
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#240859 02/15/05 05:51 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Anna,
I went to annesplace and this is the link posted there.

Hope this'll work.

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
#240860 02/15/05 06:29 AM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Hey Anna,

The bad news is that I took the video off of my webspace to make room for other things and then, due to computer problems (all of you who know me are laughing already, I know) I lost the file, which is why the link is no longer working.

The good news is that I know there are a number of people who have it saved to their harddrives. So, I'll find someone who has it and have them send it back to me and I'll put it back online and send it off to be archived. I've been meaning to do it for awhile and procrastinating, so now I have motivation. <G>

Thanks,
Annie

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
#240861 02/15/05 07:57 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Annie, maybe you can have somebody who has it just upload it to the FoLC Video archive www.folcvideo.com for you? Might save you some time? Just a thought! wink

I remember that video, I might have it burned on a CD somewhere, I really loved it so I'm sure I saved it. If I find it I'll let you know! smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#240862 02/15/05 11:59 AM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Originally posted by SuperGEM:
Annie, maybe you can have somebody who has it just upload it to the FoLC Video archive www.folcvideo.com for you? Might save you some time? Just a thought! wink

I remember that video, I might have it burned on a CD somewhere, I really loved it so I'm sure I saved it. If I find it I'll let you know! smile
Thanks, that's a great idea. If anybody out there has a copy of this, feel free to send it to the archive, just shoot me an email so that I know it's been done. Meanwhile, I'll ask around.

Annie

#240863 02/15/05 03:30 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have that on my HD, I'd be happy to send it for you!

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
#240864 02/15/05 04:32 PM
A
Columnist
Columnist
A
Huge thanks to Julie!

The video can now be found here: Standing at the Edge

Enjoy!
Annie

Moderated by  KSaraSara