Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Looking for video - 02/15/05 06:28 AM
I want to download Annie M.'s video "Standing At The Edge", but the link on the video TOC doesn't work.

Anyone knows where I can find it?

Thanks!
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: avia Re: Looking for video - 02/15/05 09:51 AM
Anna,
I went to annesplace and this is the link posted there.

Hope this'll work.

Avia
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Looking for video - 02/15/05 10:29 AM
Hey Anna,

The bad news is that I took the video off of my webspace to make room for other things and then, due to computer problems (all of you who know me are laughing already, I know) I lost the file, which is why the link is no longer working.

The good news is that I know there are a number of people who have it saved to their harddrives. So, I'll find someone who has it and have them send it back to me and I'll put it back online and send it off to be archived. I've been meaning to do it for awhile and procrastinating, so now I have motivation. <G>

Thanks,
Annie
Posted By: SuperGEM Re: Looking for video - 02/15/05 11:57 AM
Annie, maybe you can have somebody who has it just upload it to the FoLC Video archive www.folcvideo.com for you? Might save you some time? Just a thought! wink

I remember that video, I might have it burned on a CD somewhere, I really loved it so I'm sure I saved it. If I find it I'll let you know! smile
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Looking for video - 02/15/05 03:59 PM
Originally posted by SuperGEM:
Annie, maybe you can have somebody who has it just upload it to the FoLC Video archive www.folcvideo.com for you? Might save you some time? Just a thought! wink

I remember that video, I might have it burned on a CD somewhere, I really loved it so I'm sure I saved it. If I find it I'll let you know! smile
Thanks, that's a great idea. If anybody out there has a copy of this, feel free to send it to the archive, just shoot me an email so that I know it's been done. Meanwhile, I'll ask around.

Annie
Posted By: Julie S Re: Looking for video - 02/15/05 07:30 PM
I have that on my HD, I'd be happy to send it for you!

Julie smile
Posted By: AnnieM Re: Looking for video - 02/15/05 08:32 PM
Huge thanks to Julie!

The video can now be found here: Standing at the Edge

Enjoy!
Annie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards