Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And see? It's the "impossible" vids that come out best. laugh
You bet! In fact, I'm absolutely going back to that thread to check out more songs to do. laugh

P.S. Did you take the time to read the credits?
Absolutely! A movie is never over until the end credits have all rolled. wink They're just as amusing as the rest of the video clip - I think it's great that you put those in for the added laughs!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ooo, more FDK! Yay! smile

Admitted, the subtitles where a bit fast in the beginning (I know it wasn't possible any other way because the singing is very fast), but this way I was with a combination of voice and text at least able to understand everything
Yeah. Had to have them keep up with the song's speed. But glad to know they helped, and that you were able to get everything. smile

You bet! In fact, I'm absolutely going back to that thread to check out more songs to do. laugh
Yay!!

Absolutely! A movie is never over until the end credits have all rolled. wink They're just as amusing as the rest of the video clip - I think it's great that you put those in for the added laughs!
Hadn't planned it, but it just seemed appropriate. smile Glad you liked, and that you took time to read. I think some people saw the normal "who played what role" credits at the beginning and might have missed the ones at the end.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard