Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Andrea Offline OP
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
A
I do not mean to offend those who do not celebrate the above holiday, but I was in a terrible funk yesterday and needed something to get me out of it so I made this video.

Even if you don't celebrate the holiday, it's still a fun video:)

Andrea:)
http://www.creations.dreamhost.com

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful!!! [Linked Image] I love Christmas and I liked your video too much!! [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yaaay! I was so excited to see that someone made a vid with this song, because I absolutely love it (and Mariah too, even though this song is completely overplayed)!

Awesome! Great job!!!

dance

Mirage smile

Clark: You're really high maintenance, aren't you?

Lois: Yes, but I'm worth it!
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I really loved it too!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Very cute Andrea! Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Thank you that was a nice present for all of us. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
One of my very favourite Christmas songs, guaranteed to get me in the spirit of the season.

Thanks for the lovely vid, Andrea! Now I can add this into my RP library. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Just had a chance to see this one, Andrea. Great job! I love the song and it fits L&C perfectly. smile

I think my favorite part was the sequence when Ralph kept hugging them, ending with Clark sidestepping and letting him fall on his face. I LOL'ed, literally! laugh

Thanks for making this one. So fun.

Kathy

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved this vid! I have a soft spot for this song. Like LabRat said, it always gets me into the Christmas mood (yes, I know it's a early yet for this year laugh ) Makes me want to go watch Love, Actually all over again. I really enjoyed all the Christmas scenes from the different seasons of LnC in this vid. Very WAFFy and fun. Thank you for making it.

JM

"Some prices are just too high, no matter how much you may want the prize. The one thing you can't trade for your heart's desire is your heart."
--Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory", 1996

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard