Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Andrea New Video: All I Want For Christmas Is You - 12/26/04 06:14 PM
I do not mean to offend those who do not celebrate the above holiday, but I was in a terrible funk yesterday and needed something to get me out of it so I made this video.

Even if you don't celebrate the holiday, it's still a fun video:)

Andrea:)
http://www.creations.dreamhost.com
Beautiful!!! [Linked Image] I love Christmas and I liked your video too much!! [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]
Yaaay! I was so excited to see that someone made a vid with this song, because I absolutely love it (and Mariah too, even though this song is completely overplayed)!

Awesome! Great job!!!

dance

Mirage smile
I really loved it too!
Very cute Andrea! Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too! Thank you that was a nice present for all of us. Laura
One of my very favourite Christmas songs, guaranteed to get me in the spirit of the season.

Thanks for the lovely vid, Andrea! Now I can add this into my RP library. thumbsup

LabRat smile
Just had a chance to see this one, Andrea. Great job! I love the song and it fits L&C perfectly. smile

I think my favorite part was the sequence when Ralph kept hugging them, ending with Clark sidestepping and letting him fall on his face. I LOL'ed, literally! laugh

Thanks for making this one. So fun.

Kathy
I loved this vid! I have a soft spot for this song. Like LabRat said, it always gets me into the Christmas mood (yes, I know it's a early yet for this year laugh ) Makes me want to go watch Love, Actually all over again. I really enjoyed all the Christmas scenes from the different seasons of LnC in this vid. Very WAFFy and fun. Thank you for making it.

JM
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards